Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Reconnect not working for me

Reconnect not working for me

Hello guys, I can play Dota 2 normally and it's rare the times I get disconnected. However, if I happen to disconnected I can't reconnected back in the game. I've tried it a few times and it never worked for me.

Does anyone know how do I fix it or is it a currently known game-glitch? Please help is appreciated!

-bumps-

Help please?

Because of the inability to reconnected I'm in the low priority matchmaking list. :/

-Bumps yet again-

Really, this is getting annoying. Recconected doesn't work for me. Do people here have any idea what's going on?

Happened to me in a bot game. I timed out and I was unable to reconnect, since I got stuck in the loading screen.

BTW My Internet connection is working fine, so I guess it's a server-side issue.

Same problem, ruined 2 games for me and my friends, and now i got low priority, after almost 80 games without a single problem... Fix it please while i enjoy low priority, wasting my friends's time for 24 damn hours...
    2011-12-18_00001.jpg

2011-12-18_00002.jpg

Im getting exactly the same problem, exceeded number of retries and Server is probably not avaliable, though I have internet connection and can find another match, it just doesnt let me reconnect :/

See? We all have the same problem but it seems like nobody has a solution for it. It's frustrating, now it says I have 4 abbandoned games which are all disconnects I got because I couldn't reconnect.

Basic Member
    Loads of small threads with this topic, but still no response from Valve. Would be nice if this will be fixed soon, as it destroys playing matchmaking games with friends, as it forces you to go into low-priority matchmaking for one day. Noone of us did something wrong, as we try to reconnect, but our whole team is punished. (Waited 20 minutes for being allowed to join a game with my team yesterday)

Greetz and bump,
    lucktose

Basic Member
    "Valve":--> cannot reconnect due to not being in a lobby---> either increase the leaver count or fix this please. Actually being a dev ... just make it 4-5 leaves before low priority.