Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Evasion on HUD

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzZombo View Post
    That's actually amazing how you continue to fail to answer any questions.
    Actually, i thoroughly answered your question. And further, i clarified it. I will put you on ignore now, since it's obvious now that you're a troll.

Basic Member
    And I told you it doesn't work this way. See a problem now?

Banned
    Let's also add:
    Chance to miss
    Chance to bash
    Chance to crit
    Chance to block damage

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    Let's also add:
    Chance to miss
    Chance to bash
    Chance to crit
    Chance to block damage
    This is a valid point to my first proposal about showing evasion on the HUD when a hero has over 0% evasion.
    Some points I'll bring up to differentiate evasion:
    1. Chance to miss is a temporary debuff if i'm not mistaken (Blinding light, melee whirling axes, crippling fear, drunken haze, incapacitating bite). I wouldn't put this as a part of hero HUD personally because it's such a temporary effect. You won't have time to check your HUD for your miss chance when you're in the middle of a fight, and adding miss chance would require a whole new category on the HUD (unlike negative armor effects which use existing HUD info).
    2. Chance to bash doesn't stack, therefore there's no need to have an additional tooltip for something that already has an accurate tooltip.
    3. Chance to crit is less relevant than average bonus damage given by crits, since different crits often have different multipliers. Now that you mention it, I would like to see average bonus damage (as a percentage) given by crits added in brackets after "Attack Damage: 145-165 + 58" [+42%]. Simple enough, and hardly adds any clutter at all. Much more useful information in-game than chance to crit.
    4. Chance to block damage might as well be irrelevant aside from the tooltip given on the item itself. It's not viable to stack stout shields or vanguards. As we all know, the damage block is still the same and the chance to block only increases minusculey. Not useful info, which is the opposite of what i'm advocating.

You didn't comment on my second proposal about implementing a similar or the same HUD to all non-hero units in the game, so we can see more detailed stats of creeps/summons/neutrals/etc. This would be useful, no?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FootysMaXeD View Post
    You didn't comment on my second proposal about implementing a similar or the same HUD to all non-hero units in the game, so we can see more detailed stats of creeps/summons/neutrals/etc. This would be useful, no?
    Maybe because that goes to a its own thread, my dear. Also I'm sure he was sarcastic.

Basic Member
    Evasion is now visible in the HUD, following the update on December 16, 2016 – 23:30:00 UTC

Basic Member
    *Slow Clap* Only took two years :P.