Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Drawing on the minimap.

Basic Member
    I like the scribbling on the map but I dont see why more than 5-10 cm's of draw distance is needed. Making it very limited in what you can draw on the map will drastically reduce the possibility of "trolling" or griefing with it. And it will also reduce the possibility of drawing dicks all over the map which is definately an added plus

Basic Member
    Obviously some people will abuse it, but perhaps if you place someone on audio ignore; it will also ignore their drawings. Just a suggestion.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matthe2 View Post
    Instead of a feature which can toggle on/off the drawing on the map, there should be something like a "clear" button to clear the minimap from drawings. Like the -clear function in DotA.
    The problem with that is that you'll have to press a key to clear it, and it might take just enough time of you not seeing the map, then not being able to use the other shortcuts to die by gank...

The best would be a on/off option

Basic Member
    This happened to me last game. How about if you can draw a certain distance which recharges after a while? It would still allow people to draw what they want, but prevent spammers...

Basic Member
    Or, make it impossible to draw over heroes' dots on the map.

For example if someone draws on the whole map, you'll still see just the Xs' of the enemy heroes walking right through it.

At the very least that will prevent any form of abuse to help enemy team

Instead of a feature which can toggle on/off the drawing on the map, there should be something like a "clear" button to clear the minimap from drawings. Like the -clear function in DotA.
    This. That way you can easily delete all the penises that people like to draw.

Agree!

yes, but would you suggest including this feature to the originally existing command? I would rather see it having its own command albeit it wouldn't make it noob friendly.

Basic Member
    Should make the drawings visible to all with no feature to turn it off during the picking and loading times. I want the cocks I draw to be appreciated.

i support this idea..