Thread: [Bug]Last Hit Practice.

Basic Member

[Bug]Last Hit Practice.

So.. I woke up 3.00 am today and just downloaded DireTide patch. So... Servers was down so I just went to check Last hit practice. I picked lycan and tried to get 100%.. so I noticed somthing is wrong.. I have my last hits but percentage % is decreasing.So I just tried only to last hit with my summons. so I just noticed,
    When my dogs gets last hit my last hit count increasing but precentage of last hitting decreasing. Admins please check it out and fix it. maybe other heroes that has summons such as visage , syllabear also has that bug. please check it out and fix it.
    Thanks and sorry for my noob English

I have another issue in the last hit practice.
    Both, radiant and dire towers have glyph fortification, but if you activate the glyph using the lower right button, it will give you glyph for 5 seconds, and after that your towers lose invulnerability forever.

Basic Member
    Bring My Post Up.

There's another bug when you pick Keeper of the Light in the last hit training. If you level up Illuminate at lvl 2, and try to use it, the game crashes!

Quote Originally Posted by `Ranged View Post
    When my dogs gets last hit my last hit count increasing but precentage of last hitting decreasing.
    Thanks for pointing out this problem. Unfortunately fixing it would mean touching a whole lot of code. At the moment I'm just going to leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cancel View Post
    Both, radiant and dire towers have glyph fortification, but if you activate the glyph using the lower right button, it will give you glyph for 5 seconds, and after that your towers lose invulnerability forever.
    Heheh that's pretty funny. Good catch.

There's another bug when you pick Keeper of the Light in the last hit training. If you level up Illuminate at lvl 2, and try to use it, the game crashes!
    This one is weird. I'm investigating now.

Basic Member
    So u can loose the lasthit training?

Quote Originally Posted by Boosterus View Post
    So u can loose the lasthit training?
    Lol!! Video is due.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaidarElam View Post
    Thanks for pointing out this problem. Unfortunately fixing it would mean touching a whole lot of code. At the moment I'm just going to leave it.

Heheh that's pretty funny. Good catch.

This one is weird. I'm investigating now.
    Its Just trainning. No Need to be hurry. Just fix it when you can.. but anyway you have to do somthing about that intentional feeding thing in diretide

Basic Member
    When Meepo get clone, the same bug as op post encountered.
    When 1 creep die - "Total creeps" increments by 2.