Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: [Bug]Last Hit Practice.

  1. #1
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    36

    [Bug]Last Hit Practice.

    So.. I woke up 3.00 am today and just downloaded DireTide patch. So... Servers was down so I just went to check Last hit practice. I picked lycan and tried to get 100%.. so I noticed somthing is wrong.. I have my last hits but percentage % is decreasing.So I just tried only to last hit with my summons. so I just noticed,
    When my dogs gets last hit my last hit count increasing but precentage of last hitting decreasing. Admins please check it out and fix it. maybe other heroes that has summons such as visage , syllabear also has that bug. please check it out and fix it.
    Thanks and sorry for my noob English

  2. #2
    Basic Member Cancel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    41
    I have another issue in the last hit practice.
    Both, radiant and dire towers have glyph fortification, but if you activate the glyph using the lower right button, it will give you glyph for 5 seconds, and after that your towers lose invulnerability forever.

  3. #3
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    36
    Bring My Post Up.

  4. #4
    Basic Member Cancel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    41
    There's another bug when you pick Keeper of the Light in the last hit training. If you level up Illuminate at lvl 2, and try to use it, the game crashes!

  5. #5
    Valve Developer ShaidarElam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by `Ranged View Post
    When my dogs gets last hit my last hit count increasing but precentage of last hitting decreasing.
    Thanks for pointing out this problem. Unfortunately fixing it would mean touching a whole lot of code. At the moment I'm just going to leave it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cancel View Post
    I have another issue in the last hit practice.
    Both, radiant and dire towers have glyph fortification, but if you activate the glyph using the lower right button, it will give you glyph for 5 seconds, and after that your towers lose invulnerability forever.
    Heheh that's pretty funny. Good catch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cancel View Post
    There's another bug when you pick Keeper of the Light in the last hit training. If you level up Illuminate at lvl 2, and try to use it, the game crashes!
    This one is weird. I'm investigating now.

  6. #6
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Cancel View Post
    I have another issue in the last hit practice.
    Both, radiant and dire towers have glyph fortification, but if you activate the glyph using the lower right button, it will give you glyph for 5 seconds, and after that your towers lose invulnerability forever.
    So u can loose the lasthit training?

  7. #7
    Basic Member VenomBHz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosterus View Post
    So u can loose the lasthit training?
    Lol!! Video is due.

  8. #8
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaidarElam View Post
    Thanks for pointing out this problem. Unfortunately fixing it would mean touching a whole lot of code. At the moment I'm just going to leave it.



    Heheh that's pretty funny. Good catch.



    This one is weird. I'm investigating now.
    Its Just trainning. No Need to be hurry. Just fix it when you can.. but anyway you have to do somthing about that intentional feeding thing in diretide

  9. #9
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    16
    When Meepo get clone, the same bug as op post encountered.
    When 1 creep die - "Total creeps" increments by 2.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •