Thread: Dagon stacking

Basic Member

Dagon stacking

When you buy Dagon by clicking on the icon, so you assemble the entire item at once it works, but

--> if you click on the same icon to "upgrade" dagon it buys you a new dagon instead of upgrading your existing dagon, which is pretty annoying - as its a very unrealistic scenario where someone buys 2 dagons, as they share cooldown.

Therefore i suggest that, if its doable, when you click on the dagon item in the shop with a dagon in your inventory already it upgrades your existing dagon instead of assembling a new dagon for you..

I'm not sure about Dagon, but I assume it works the same way as Necrobook. You are not actually buying a "Necrobook" it sais "Necrobook 1". Search for necro and put necro 3 in your buy list. bam, parts, + 3 recepies.

Basic Member
    this is so counterintuitive it literally hurts. How did HoN nail this, and DotA 2 struggles so bad?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pedobearpig View Post
    this is so counterintuitive it literally hurts. How did HoN nail this, and DotA 2 struggles so bad?
    Agreed. No one (unless he's/she's dumb) wants to buy two Dagons or similiar upgradable item.

Since you asked about Hon, if you press "buy remaining" button when you have Dagon (Codex in Hon) already, it will get upgraded. New item will be only bought if old one is level 5 already. Same thing for other upgradable items. Basically exactly how it should be in Dota 2 too.