Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Diretide sux.

Basic Member

New Diretide sux.

Talk talk talk and both dire and radiant teams planning. 1 Guy picks pudge. others feeds him. He kills roshan. ppl gets items. game over. is that it? Don't you think old diretide was way better than new? this new roshan level thing is sux really. D2 Admins can you do somthing to let us play normal diretide? this people wants items so they are not playin game. 1 team feed. Intentional feeding (its against rules too.) Pudge gets fat as F**K.. please do something for it. Thanks. If any mod or admin saw this please reply So I know atleast u saw my post. Sorry for bad english. Thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...9797145&type=1
    Last edited by `Ranged; 11-15-2013 at 06:07 PM.

at least start giving any essences, please, winning games and getting nothing becomes boring

i think when ppl notice they wont break the record of the premates no matter how hard they try, they will pick and play for phase 2 (pvp) again. give them 1-2 days

also i suggest you communicate with everyone at start and tell them you dont want to farm for phas 3 but some action and they will have to follow you if you ask nicely because you cant get the record if only 9 players try.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkepete View Post
    i think when ppl notice they wont break the record of the premates no matter how hard they try, they will pick and play for phase 2 (pvp) again. give them 1-2 days

also i suggest you communicate with everyone at start and tell them you dont want to farm for phas 3 but some action and they will have to follow you if you ask nicely because you cant get the record if only 9 players try.
    Yea. You have a point.
    Maybe it will success but how dare we just look in when pudge gets 1000+ kills. others get 200+ deaths .. QQ its not only about record. people said they gets rare mythical items when we reach level 8-9 roshan. so thats why they are tryin to do.

Last 3 games I've played were normal, Sometimes a guy suggest the pudge abuse but gets ignored, and this is on EU east.

Basic Member
    Valve why u punish ppl who que as solo at Diretide. 10 games I got only ESSENCE, ppl who que as 10 and abuse rosh killing get better items like unusual essences and scrolls because they do big damage (and I don't mind them getting big items), but ppl who que solo ALLWAYS get regular essences and NO scrolls to craft them. Please Valve let us get at least one scroll. I have no fun.

I see no point at playing the candy game, You totally destroyed the fun of it.

Basic Member
    i think it was bad idea with essence and crafting, because people want easy items ( ez rares - ez life ), but now diretide worse than old diretide

Basic Member
    Valve give back old diretide please

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rygBuH View Post
    i think it was bad idea with essence and crafting, because people want easy items ( ez rares - ez life ), but now diretide worse than old diretide
    I've already made a rare shadow item, which is kinda cool, after only like 5 games of Diretide...

The only real problem is the Rosh fight, which divides players into wanting to play either competitively or cooperatively for the candy portion. Just remove the Roshan fight, and make the reward greater for the winner of the candy fight. This will make it a shorter game and the same rewards for public players. It's SOOO simple.

Basic Member
    They should let us have normal item drops for diretide in the 2nd week of it or something if they are concerned about the market flooding. I've played quite a bit of games and only managed to craft 1 item (damn wex essence never drops for me)