Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Fixed] Ember spirit cannot function properly after a remnant failure.

Basic Member

[Fixed] Ember spirit cannot function properly after a remnant failure.

Now i've read about some bugs being with ember spirit's revenant's and teleporting failures.
    However i think this is a bit different than the others.

Summary: Being unable to attack, move, use sleight of fist or activate Fire Remnant after having used it. Until i'm killed and revived.

Repro: Hard to say.

Result: Being a bit stuck. Seemed tp scroll worked, though. But still a game-changing bug where one cannot attack the enemy.

Expected result: Being able to move, attack, use sleight of fist and activate Fire Remnant.

Matchid: 388729689 at ~0:40..

Basic Member
    I also experienced this same issue, I might hunt down the match id later on and post here. I actually couldn't even TP the first time I tried. But then, after a minute or so, I could (which makes even less sense).

The replay from the OP does indeed show him getting stuck at about 39:55 (replay time). At 40:13 the combat log shows that even a cog push from Clockwerk (which interrupted his TP) isn't moving him (though he doesn't seem to be close enough to the cogs to get hit at all).

I don't think it can be due to the scenery, because the pole thing he stands next to is normally completely passable, as far as I can tell.

Oh, and at 40:55 a creep gets stuck in a nearby position.
    Last edited by Fizz; 11-17-2013 at 04:55 PM.
    Fizz on dev.dota2.com / Jimmy M on Youtube (a pseudonym)

Note for future readers: there's another report of this here:
    http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=114708
    Fizz on dev.dota2.com / Jimmy M on Youtube (a pseudonym)

Sorry for bumping this, but it happened to me. I was stuck by Disruptor's kinect field, used remnant, got stuck forever, lost the game because free kill.

Basic Member
    Happened to me today. I was freed via force staff from ally. Sorry for bumping as well but any other workarounds discovered for this issue in the interim? Thanks.

Match ID: 470083611 (All Pick)
    Date and Time: Jan 16/ 1:01:40AM (GMT +8)
    Spanned from: 59:57 to 62:65 mark.

are you sure you are not trapped on a cliff or something

dota2://matchid=587947459&matchtime=2800

I count exactly 45 seconds between when I cast my remnant and when I activated it, so that's more evidence for the the "remnant expired as you were in flight" hypothesis.

Basic Member
    dota2://matchid=598799573&matchtime=1210 (~20 min)

Just happened to me, I wanted to go on my remants, but instead I get instant TP on it (no travelling animation) and get stuck unable to do anything (except using my phase boots, so I guess it doesnt apply to items).

I have no idea how to trigger the glitch, I was just backing then coming back from fountain.

Basic Member
    The same thing happened to me here's the ID 600485470

But another bug happened too..

Right after i sleighted a clinkz my hero model wouldn't show up.. I could move use spells everything normally, just the hero model wouldn't appear.

So the getting stuck glitch happens at around 10 min mark in game time and the hero model dissappearance happens(and the glitch was visible to at least my team) at around 26 min mark in game