Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Inscribed Gems on Couriers

Basic Member
    same with mine

i put wards placed on it too to track my games supporting

glad i didnt throw victories on it as well...

Well, I would assume a lot of the gems aren't working as intended, not just courier gems. For instance people are reporting that they don't get stats when stealing an ultimate with Rubick Stolen Ultimates Gem. That alone can't get any more specific as to what you need to do, which shows that the system is currently bugged. My Wards purchased and wards placed aren't currently tracking, so there is that. I don't recommend destroying your couriers to get the gems back. I can only imagine if it was buying courier with the courier that has an inscribed gem. THAT would be ridiculous.
    This ain't ova.

Basic Member
    can we hear if this was intended or?????
    i dont want to spend money on hammer to remove then it get fixed next day.....

two patches later and still no fix in sight

Plz fix. It was literally the first thing i did after 3s patch.

Any update on this?

None that I am aware of... my courier is still rocking 10kills

Basic Member
    And it's twice as bad on unusual couriers since you can't remove the gems from them without destroying the courier. Seems like the whole courier socketing thing was implemented rather poorly and should be fixed.

Basic Member
    I have had the same issue with my rather lucky find/expensive courier. I was able to socket the Unusual courier with a standard chisel - this shouldn't be allowed to happen. 1st off it ruins a slot in the courier and 2nd had it been tested correctly you should get an error telling you it is incompatible with unusual couriers and only the brand can do this. I figured adding "victories" was a good idea but nothing is tracked, regardless of these fixes I would still like to track the # of victories on my courier.

If Valve have no intention of allowing you to inscribe your courier with a standard socket they need to roll this change back for all users affected. Ultimately Valves mistake has ruined a sought after courier and wasted its customers time and money with this frustrating easy to avoid bug.

Please fix.

Basic Member
    +1, I also moved an inscribed couriers purchased gem onto my favorite courier, where it does nothing, and can't be removed without destroying the courier. Which is not really an option.

Volvo pls, I implore you -- I'm perfectly happy to eat the cost of the chisel and hammer for this failed experiment, but IWBNI to have any way to get that gem back someplace where it can function, without destroying the courier. Maybe allow artificer's hammers (the usual kind) to remove inscribed gems from couriers?