Thread: [BUG] Bots wont attack Roshan

Basic Member

[BUG] Bots wont attack Roshan

Sometimes the bots wont attack Roshan. They are just spamming the chat with: Doing Roshan!
    (or what ever they say) and they are doing this for about 10min.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoverMest View Post
    Sometimes the bots wont attack Roshan. They are just spamming the chat with: Doing Roshan!
    (or what ever they say) and they are doing this for about 10min.
    I've had this similar behaviour happen, the 4 bots on my team would say doing Roshan, get to his entrance and stand there for 10 secs~ then say pushing top. I would provide a dota_bot_dump_state but forgot to save the SS because I didn't have fraps open at the time and steam SS wasn't working.

The other issue is If I give command to the bots, like attack/push a lane for example I'll ping push top - they would run halfway there get distracted by anything and everything in the middle of the jungle then say pushing bottom by the time they get there, they all spread out in random directions to random lanes. I know this isn't the best feedback in the world but It's my experiences with the bots recently and figured this would be the place to put it.

Funnt related story, one time after wiping the Dire team near mid I got the bots to follow me to Roshan. I started attacking but all my allied bots just stood at the entrance twitching. Then when I got too low on health I tried to run out but the bots sealed me in until I died. It was like they understood they should be there for Roshan, but they didn't know doing what. Once I died Roshan de-aggroed and they went back to lane pushing.

Basic Member
    I've had a similar bug where the bots stop attacking Roshan even if they're not being focused. I feel like once they start they shouldn't stop unless the other team is really close.