Thread: [Confirmed] Inconsistent multiple linken's spheres interaction

[Confirmed] Inconsistent multiple linken's spheres interaction

A. When a hero bears his own linken's sphere and an ally also casts linkens sphere on him, both spheres are triggered when an enemy casts a targeted spell.

B. When a hero bears NO linken's sphere of his own and two allies cast linken's sphere on him, each sphere can block 1 targeted spell.

C. When a hero bears his own linken's sphere and multiple allies cast linken's sphere on him, each instance of a targeted spell is blocked until only 1 casted sphere remains. Upon targeting the next spell, both spheres are triggered.

Intended? Seems to me that two linkens triggering with one spell is the bug.

(Here is where I usually bash the devs for being lazy and not considering these interactions, but that always goes over poorly because the devs are hypersensitive and operate many shadow accounts that they use to defend themselves by proxy even though they are very apathetic towards refining the quality of dota2 and bringing it out of beta in a way other than name. You can ignore this.)

A seems like a bug but I hope linkens sphere is a buff where multiple instances don't stack

Yeah maybe, maybe not. I personally would like to see them stack, but it should be one way or the other, not both as demonstrated.

Added. It should have consistancy.
    Please, just call me buny.