Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Idea] Socket Remover

also want this! bump!

Basic Member
    OR instead of an item, just add the ability to right click an item and restore it to its original state. Kind of like how you can restore items with custom names and descriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldebaran View Post
    OR instead of an item, just add the ability to right click an item and restore it to its original state. Kind of like how you can restore items with custom names and descriptions.
    We need use another item for this purpose. Shadow essence has become useless...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukadelheid View Post
    We need use another item for this purpose. Shadow essence has become useless...
    I personally don't want to use an item, I'd prefer it my way, free. I don't care about your shadow essence or whatever.

like +

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin(Plus)C View Post
    Some of us have ocd and can't handle empty ugliness =)
    +1

Basic Member
    Yeah, a simply option on empty sockets to remove it would be nice, but a tool would be also ok for me.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkbitch View Post
    Can there be a tool that removes sockets from an item, please? Like a reverse artificer's chisel...

It looks ugly to have items with 2 or 3 empty slots when going through the inventory and I'd gladly pay to remove them, don't know about anybody else though.

+1 I second this idea. I want that. looks so ugly to have empty sockets...

please make this happen. hate that empty socket that i will never gonna put gem in it. want it like the older set. please make it happen valve!!!!

+1 this idea.
    I hate that empty socket in my items.
    please make right click menu to remove empty socket ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ