Thread: Tournament Games watched from Twitch doesn't count for me anymore

Basic Member

Tournament Games watched from Twitch doesn't count for me anymore

Hi All

My twitch account is connected to my steam account and I have the ticket (for MLG or Asus Dreamleauge etc.), however although watching from twitch did work for me like a month ago it doesn't anymore. After watching the game I check if it is recorded as "Watched" from Dota2 Tournaments section in game and its not.

I've tried changing browsers, watching from another PC, disconnecting then reconnecting my steam account to twitch - nothing seems to work.

It used to work before, I even got a tournament drop like 2 months ago while watching from twitch - I'm struggling to find the issue here.

Any help / suggestions are appreciated.

are you watching on MLG´s homepage or on sltv1?
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

Basic Member
    sltv1 on twitch, however MLG wasn't the only tournament I have been trying. Had the same issue in Asus Dreamleague for example.
    I've been struggling with this for 3-4 weeks now - at least that's when I started to notice.
    Last edited by quelnil; 11-24-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Basic Member
    I hate doing this but Up!

I can't find any solution to this.. Have been watching ASUS Dreamleague matches for the last 2 days and this is still going on - for the last 4-5 weeks now at least.

Korean Moderator
    There is a user having same kind of problem for quite time in Korean Server (Link:http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=116211)
    Is there anyone who knows about this problem?