Page 2 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Gifts of the Shadowcat Complaint Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mewmew View Post
    people are dumb. they made alpine ursa to be the most precious set in the whole game with their nerd rage

also this set looks cute
    The alpine set should have never been put into the shop to begin with and neither should this, it's unfitting and stupid. Bet you anything it's selling so much because of people expecting alpine 2.0

Basic Member
    +1 for the removal of the alternate Style with the Cat ears. Not the set, just the Cat ears.

Also, another thread that i made:

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=115934

Basic Member
    I agree with the OP on this one. This set is ridiculous, what happened to valve's quality control? I seem to remember that when a set is to be added to Dota 2, the set must fit the hero's lore, I'm just not seeing it here. This abomination is a taxidermist's nightmare. I can't speak for everyone, but I do believe there are other likeminded individuals in the community that would rather see something as far out as this removed.

Basic Member
    it seems you are the only one on this forum who hates this set. anyway i hope volvo will not repeat their mistake of removing a set from the shop, especially when it's so visually appealing to many people.

p.s. i actually tried hello kitty but it's not that cute, dem human models -_- anyway it's not related

the whole situation is weird, rubick gets his ninja turtle mask and it's ok, drow gets cat ears and it's deemed as abomination, what's wrong with people

also as i said above, there is a few sets which are way less lore related than this one
    Last edited by Jan2011; 12-03-2013 at 07:53 AM.

Basic Member
    also as i said above, there is a few sets which are way less lore related than this one
    And that makes it okay?

Jesus christ, that's like justifying US policy by saying "imprisoning people indefinitely isn't as bad as torturing them, therefore gitmo is fine".

Basic Member
    no, it's a wrong analogy
    it just means that there is no reason to persecute exactly this set when it actually has a better lore than some others

volvo have shown many times that they're are incapable of putting thought into their decisions. This set is dumb and just plain unfitting, seriously.

Basic Member
    no, it's a wrong analogy
    it just means that there is no reason to persecute exactly this set when it actually has a better lore than some others
    The solution is simple, you take out the cat ears and just use the one with the fangs. People don't get another Immortal item and the community is happy.

Also, that analogy wasn't bad, it was spot on.

Basic Member
    The lore for the set being "Hunter kills prey, hunter takes trophy."

Hunter then wears prey's ears on head to look cute in the forest, and the paws for boots.

I'm sorry, but that's more of an excuse than anything.