Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Gifts of the Shadowcat Complaint Thread.

Basic Member
    i don't get why you hate cat ears

just don't tell me that animal ears desecrate the principles of dota, brewmaster already has a very nice animal ears, as well as meepo, why do you think drow cannot temporary wear some

Banned
    You should have down voted it while it was still in the workshop.

Quote Originally Posted by mewmew View Post
    i don't get why you hate cat ears

just don't tell me that animal ears desecrate the principles of dota, brewmaster already has a very nice animal ears, as well as meepo, why do you think drow cannot temporary wear some
    Oh my god are you that stupid

both versions are in the game

Basic Member
    I think I'm just being trolled here. Let's all just stop responding to that particular person since regardless of whether it's trolling or not, it's not going to accomplish anything.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ned_ballad View Post
    both versions are in the game
    I know that, the thing is that the Cat ears headpiece doesn't fit in the Lore/game/mood whatever you want to call it. Valve just have to remove the alternate style and that's it.

There's no point in removing the alternate style. Just make it the non default and the majority of people won't ever change the style.

Basic Member
    well, it's always easier to say that you are 'trolled' instead of answering the simple question, why do you think that ears are not ok while turtle mask for rubick, crown for lina or, even better, owl dragon instead of tiger for mirana (whose the very same icon is the tiger she rides) are completely ok

lol, i'm not paranoid but it may look like a plan to buy multiple sets and then to shitstorm here and on reddit trying to force valve to remove the set so they can get a good profit

Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    You should have down voted it while it was still in the workshop.
    What's the point of even having a workshop if a set gets tons of votes, enough to be added, and then is added and the community demands it be removed.
    How frustrating that must be for Valve. To have the community say they want it added and then when you add it the community says they don't want it anymore.

This was like, one of the highest rated Drow sets. One of the highest rated sets, period. What do you people want? The venue to let Valve know you want the item is the Workshop. People said they wanted the items. They were added. That's as simple as it can get. Should have voted on the workshop.

Basic Member
    most of people want this set, but there is a small but vocal minority and they will try to get it removed