Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official thread] (づ。 ◕ _ ◕。)づfrostivus canceled; SK removed?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[Official thread] (づ。 ◕ _ ◕。)づfrostivus canceled; SK removed?

Video made by me

we should request now for be sure of they don't forget it

I think they're supposed to do Frostivus this year, not Greeviling.
    I will mercilessly add to my ignore list anyone that makes an incredibly annoying signature.

Quote Originally Posted by hoveringmover View Post
    I think they're supposed to do Frostivus this year, not Greeviling.
    Yes please.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix. View Post
    2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
    2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
    Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added

Credits to Phoenix.

I really they do grieveling but only make it last 1 week.

Really, i hope they dont put it in at all, but i know the community will go nuts.

why the hell the community isn't clamoring for visible MMR, better matching making, and improved communication systems is beyond me.

I'm so tired of every game i play, win or lose, being horrible. I think i enjoy 1 game out of every 20 i play.

Quote Originally Posted by Concede View Post
    I really they do grieveling but only make it last 1 week.

Really, i hope they dont put it in at all, but i know the community will go nuts.

why the hell the community isn't clamoring for visible MMR, better matching making, and improved communication systems is beyond me.

I'm so tired of every game i play, win or lose, being horrible. I think i enjoy 1 game out of every 20 i play.
    Why do you keep playing then?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyforger View Post
    becu...because... OMG u valv knight so blind!!1

Because I love the game. I love watching the e-sport. I really believe after years of playing dota and hon that i have a good understanding of the game, how lanes should be played, drafting and match ups etc.

I have no friends that play Dota, and i prefer playing support/jungle and sometimes offlane. That combination generally means the pubing I do can be strait up awful, win or lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    becu...because... OMG u valv knight so blind!!1
    The issue i have with valve is the lack of development of visual ranking, improved match making and proper guild/team implementation. I don't think they ruined dota, but i also don't think they are doing nearly enough in the matchmaking and ranking/league/ladder system.

Quote Originally Posted by Concede View Post
    Because I love the game. I love watching the e-sport. I really believe after years of playing dota and hon that i have a good understanding of the game, how lanes should be played, drafting and match ups etc.

I have no friends that play Dota, and i prefer playing support/jungle and sometimes offlane. That combination generally means the pubing I do can be strait up awful, win or lose.
    I love beer. I love alcoholic beverages and am interested in the whole process they are made. I really believe after years of reading I have a good understanding of how ingredients are harvested, how proper brewing is done, etc.

But I don't drink warm beer or synthetic spirits just because nothing else is available - I rather make some tea. Shit beer only wears me down and brings no enjoyment, drunk or not.

Now back to Dota 2, I skipped the first ~2 years of the beta, because it was rubbish and missing lots of content (even tho I had beta access to the game, plus shitton of betakeys). I just don't understand why do people willingly cling to things that consumes their freetime and brings no joy. Clearly there are more interesting stuff to do than dissing on a game that failed to deliver. Now I'm not telling you to GTFO, but when this game wasn't up to my standards (kinda still isn't) I just sticked to DotA or other stuff I do anyway, at the expense of playing Dota 2.

It's very unlikely the game is going to change for the better anytime soon, and you are wasting your efforts here (we all are). Pubs blow for the most part, they always have.

copy pasterino frapucino dongerino of my answer to a similar thread:

Greevling was the worst idea for a game ever.

They just spent way tooo much time trying to balance Greevils instead of actually coming up with something good and fun for them to do rather than to just kill neutrals and wait and kill more neutrals and then wait some more..

SO NO TO THIS SHIT GAME. I could come up with a better concept than killing neutrals in less than 10 seconds if I tried

Simple and obvious things that should get fixed/added asap: SCOREBOARD, Ingame friend list, Different Ping for Roshan, Add Notes to Players, Accept Button while tabbed

I love beer. I love alcoholic beverages and am interested in the whole process they are made. I really believe after years of reading I have a good understanding of how ingredients are harvested, how proper brewing is done, etc.

But I don't drink warm beer or synthetic spirits just because nothing else is available - I rather make some tea. Shit beer only wears me down and brings no enjoyment, drunk or not.

Now back to Dota 2, I skipped the first ~2 years of the beta, because it was rubbish and missing lots of content (even tho I had beta access to the game, plus shitton of betakeys). I just don't understand why do people willingly cling to things that consumes their freetime and brings no joy. Clearly there are more interesting stuff to do than dissing on a game that failed to deliver. Now I'm not telling you to GTFO, but when this game wasn't up to my standards (kinda still isn't) I just sticked to DotA or other stuff I do anyway, at the expense of playing Dota 2.

It's very unlikely the game is going to change for the better anytime soon, and you are wasting your efforts here (we all are). Pubs blow for the most part, they always have.
    Well, i'm a BR 100 in planetside 2 so i play that as well and enjoy it.

And i like dota 2 a lot, i just don't have people to play with so i really don't enjoy the vast majority of games.

I recently made another post asking about dota 2's stance on abandoning games as much as desired and simply staying in LPQ forever. The general consensus is that it is perfectly acceptable. I think i'm going to take one of my alt accounts and just make it a LPQ/Leaver/Practice account, and just practice and leave games the moment they are no longer enjoyable or a learning experience.