View Poll Results: How should Phoenix look like?

Voters
580. You may not vote on this poll
  • Just like a bird

439 75.69%
  • human attributes (human face, arms, etc)

90 15.52%
  • I Don't want to have this hero in Dota.

51 8.79%
Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113
Results 1,121 to 1,129 of 1129

Thread: How should Phoenix look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nobody cares about the name. You could also call the fairy Peter. It won't make playing her feel like playing a Phoenix.
    Fine then
    Rename it to Peter and keep it a Fairy
    No more Phoenix, Phoenix are copyrighted by mythology anyway

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IGull View Post
    Fine then
    Rename it to Peter and keep it a Fairy
    No more Phoenix, Phoenix are copyrighted by mythology anyway
    You still got to make a Phoenix because the community wants a Phoenix. Else everyone will move to the other moba's that have Phoenixes (LoL, HoN, DotA).

You still got to make a Phoenix because the community wants a Phoenix. Else everyone will move to the other moba's that have Phoenixes (LoL, HoN, DotA).
    Exactly, Why make another one then?

Community wanted a manly Legion riding a horse
    We got a girl with a mustache
    Dota2 still alive

(in LoL it's a Cryophoenix made of oversized polygons)

Are you honestly implying people would quit due to a redesgin of phoenix? Most people don't give the slightest crap about him - while having a small preference without any issues if he gets changed.
    If you think I've closed or deleted a post unjustified, feel free to PM me and I'll explain it to you/discuss it with you further.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryil- View Post
    Are you honestly implying people would quit due to a redesgin of phoenix? Most people don't give the slightest crap about him - while having a small preference without any issues if he gets changed.
    Explain to me why someone who plays DotA only because he can play a Phoenix would play Dota 2.

You're making the same mistake as the other guys in this thread. You think because it's only a "minor" failure, it doesn't deserve to be prevented.
    That kind of argumentation is invalid. A failure is a failure no matter how "important" it may look to you.
    Last edited by Typhox; 01-25-2014 at 01:15 PM.

Explain to me why someone who plays DotA only because he can play a Phoenix would play Dota 2.
    Because his gameplay is awesome and he don't look like the everyday bird burning in agony.

Then why are you here anyways? Oh wait, OD.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix. View Post
    2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
    2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
    Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added

Credits to Phoenix.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IGull View Post
    Because his gameplay is awesome and he don't look like the everyday bird burning in agony.
    That's not a reason. Please make sure you know what a reason is, as it seems you misunderstood it...
    If I say someone plays the hero because of the model you can't argue with the gameplay. You also can't argue saying that he looks like he looks.

Furthermore, there is no "everyday" bird. It's just you who made up this. I could also say all humans look alike, so we should only have 1 human (or 0) in the game. Doesn't make much sense either, right? I mean, humans are boring, why are there even humans in this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Commander View Post
    Then why are you here anyways? Oh wait, OD.
    I am here because I am waiting to be able to play my Phoenix again, since the WC3 engine doesn't work good on the hero (spell-click-delay).
    Last edited by Typhox; 01-25-2014 at 01:22 PM.

There is no discussion, point was made, has been simply a flamefest for a while, closed.