View Poll Results: Do you want SoloQueue back???

Voters
1500. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

1,289 85.93%
  • NO!

211 14.07%
Page 1 of 238 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Return Solo Queue

Basic Member

Return Solo Queue

you cannot choose it now neither for ranked nor for normal games
    it's the worst thing you could possibly do, valve
    i am thinking to drop the game now. how am i supposed to play if you cannot match stacks properly and i don't want to be stomped by tryhard stacks
    seriously, you didn't implement ranked as a soloq only mode which is already bad enough, but removing soloq for both modes is ridiculous

Perhaps it's now inherent. If you are solo, you are put in solo queue and similar with party being put in party queue.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooCornchips View Post
    Perhaps it's now inherent. If you are solo, you are put in solo queue and similar with party being put in party queue.
    it cannot be inherent because when you play soloq mode you will not meet any stacks on both teams and therefore if it's inherent 2-4 man stacks will be impossible

no, we just have no way to avoid stacks now, neither for normals nor for ranked, which is fucking supposed be the place to prove the 'personal' skill

Basic Member
    No clue why they removed this. Completely retarded.

Basic Member
    well, it's actually clear why they did it, they thought that ranked queue will already make queue times long enough and soloq mode make them longer as well. they are afraid of queue times. but it's not a justification to remove it leaving us without any option to play without having to deal with parties since even ranked has parties. also they did it silently without even mentioning it in the patch notes since they know it's an unpopular decision. damn, i'm getting to really hate valve now

Basic Member
    damn, there goes one of the nicest improvements over dota 1. Why?? Shouldnt the user decide if they want to put up with longer queuing times on the no-stacks option?

I have to add, when you do manage to beat a 5-stack it feels really special. Last game I played we beat a 5-stack. On our team there was a 2-stack and 3 solo pubbers.
    Last edited by shaxmatist; 12-12-2013 at 08:32 PM.

Basic Member
    Just got matched against a 5-stack as a 5-solo team.

Quote Originally Posted by iza View Post
    Solo Q was trash
    +

Quote Originally Posted by iza View Post
    Solo Q was trash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixmalve View Post
    +
    Then don't fucking use it? But don't deny the ability to use it for the thousands of players who do use it and do like it.

If you're ordering a double chocolate fudge brownie ice cream cone and you see that they also serve vanilla, do you complain about it and say, "Now I can't enjoy my double chocolate fudge brownie ice cream because SOMEONE ELSE might enjoy vanilla"?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooCornchips View Post
    I can confirm this is not true, facing stacked players and having stacked players on my own team while queueing solo.