View Poll Results: Do you want SoloQueue back???

Voters
1500. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

1,289 85.93%
  • NO!

211 14.07%
Page 100 of 238 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2374

Thread: Return Solo Queue

Basic Member
    solo q back pls!

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mcanz View Post
    You should do what I do and give up on this game.
    I did it, but i am really sad because i enjoyed dota2 so much and solo q was my favorite option

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by ReachOutToTheSky View Post
    I find myself playing Dota less and less now..... it's simply no fun anymore..

Also, there is no point of buying hats for any other non-meta heroes now since you will never ever able to use them

I guess Valve faced a game design dilemma, you cannot have a 2~4 party que ranked games unless you allow solo que players to be in the que. If this is the case, why not just strictly enforce solo only ranked que and 5-stack ranked que only? If you think long and hard about it, what good is 2~4 man party rank rating anyways? Party/Group rating should rate a team of 5, Dota team game is about 5 man team work, not 2, not 3, not 4 people. The ranked game should only evaluate the player's ability to either communicate and win with all solo que players in game OR the team's ability to compete with other pre-made team. Anywhere in between is non-sense.

With this in mind, if Valve enforce solo only ranked and 5v5 ranked, they can even add regional player standing based on the MMR to make the rating more relevant.

Best solution as of now is to do the following:

Normal Game mode:
    - allow no party when solo que
    - allow 2~5 stack
    - allow party when solo que

ranked mode
    - solo only mode
    - 5 stack mode

ideally ranked mode and normal mode should not share the same queing pool. But if que time is going to be prolonged excessively, then only the solo que and 5 stack should be allowed in the same queing pool.
    Great suggestion

For those who said and will say that i have 2-3 friends that i will play with consider thet you can still play on normal mm with your friends if Valve applies this [what a sick joke,like Valve cares]
    My English is not great and i know it

Hey, is it okay to match a 33 hours played player with a 1768 hours played player? No solo queue option says it is!

i can see why they would remove solo while diretide and wraith night were out because the search times got pretty long, but id much rather be playing against all solos rather than being the punching bag of a 4 stack that think they are superior to me in every way

Basic Member
    Each time I play with a 3 people team, with or against, one of them is a total noob and always is support for the other two.

Even if, like in my last match, he had naga as his hero. He was our only carry and played support (stared meka never finished of course due to feeding) for his team member who played carry with lich. The 3'rd was of course a great player and stacked these two creeps in the game.

Great matchmaking, worthy of a ***ed up company only aiming at $$$.

Basic Member
    No they are not going to do that, because they are ignorant bastards. They don't fucking care. All they care is income from russia.

Basic Member
    And ofc after youa re forced to play with 3 players noob stack you also get muted cause hey, they're 3 and they can report you if they don't like you.