View Poll Results: Do you want SoloQueue back???

Voters
1500. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

1,289 85.93%
  • NO!

211 14.07%
Page 103 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2374

Thread: Return Solo Queue

Basic Member
    Brace for 84%

Quote Originally Posted by clan_iraq View Post
    Brace for 84%
    will valve even listen though?

Credit to Phoenix
    -------------------------------------
    To see my shitposting collection, open this link.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PhanracK View Post
    If you're solo paired with stacks there will be next to no communication from the stack to you during the game, you should also expect less ganks to your lane from the stack itself.
    There is plenty of "communication" it just doesnt involve you except to tell you that you suck.. yesterday I played a game with a 3-stack, these guys wouldnt shut up for a second. They talked about everything under the sun, sports, girls, school, everything except the game, I wish they'd take their personal crap to skype, I didnt mute them, sometimes stacks start off with chitchat but then focus on the game as it goes on.. not this bunch, blah blah blah all the way till our ancient fell.

As a bonus, I got matched against them next game, and was thoroughly pleased to stomp them

Im getting more and mroe pissed by retarded 4 man "we know everything better" stack in my team, who ruin the games by their retarded shitpicks already

Godlike Io jakiro sven trilane VS dazzle wr aa, troll mid vs storm and the best Offlane bm vs bonefletcher. He literally got every lasthit with clinkz. I couldnt do shit but eat arrows and die. So awesome <3<3<3 Thanks, Valve.
    <-- My work is done, if this gets implemented
    Also: つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Soloqueue!
    Need some incentive to start a match of dota?
    http://getdotastats.com/sig/87346642.png
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLite View Post
    Valve has abandoned the game! The game is now safe to leave.
    No statistics will be recorded.

Basic Member
    Why did everyone report valve for communications abuse? They've been muted for forever now

Basic Member
    rip

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shaxmatist View Post
    There is plenty of "communication" it just doesnt involve you except to tell you that you suck.. yesterday I played a game with a 3-stack, these guys wouldnt shut up for a second. They talked about everything under the sun, sports, girls, school, everything except the game, I wish they'd take their personal crap to skype, I didnt mute them, sometimes stacks start off with chitchat but then focus on the game as it goes on.. not this bunch, blah blah blah all the way till our ancient fell.

As a bonus, I got matched against them next game, and was thoroughly pleased to stomp them
    Yeah but this shit should not happen. Its the perfect example of the Valves forced 50% system. First round you get the retards in your team, next round against you... This is morronic.

Basic Member
    Why did volvo remove this option? Fucking retarded.

Getting queued with some plebs who dont know how to speak english and play their own game with zero teamplay. What a shitty game, when it works you get retards as teammates.
    Last edited by norder; 01-25-2014 at 01:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darude-Sandstorm View Post
    Yeah but this shit should not happen. Its the perfect example of the Valves forced 50% system. First round you get the retards in your team, next round against you... This is morronic.
    You say that like the MM could predict every single move of everyone
    The only thing it do is making games with people depending on their rating

Why is there so much bullshit about it?

Banned
    The problem is this- Ive selected EU WEST only and ENGLISH only, yet I get at least 3 russian retards in my team, one of which randoms sniper and refuses to repick and instead going mid he goes offlane. Not to mention he never ganks etc.

Man this game....

edit: wow second game this dude is again in my team, luckily someone was loading very long so I could leave the fuckin game for good. let someone bitch again about ppl quitting on the "connect" screen. If it wasnt possible you would have 5x more ppl abandoning the games. I definately am not playing twice with biggest retards on the internet and possibly earth.
    Last edited by Darude-Sandstorm; 01-25-2014 at 02:17 PM.