View Poll Results: Do you want SoloQueue back???

Voters
1500. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

1,289 85.93%
  • NO!

211 14.07%
Page 3 of 238 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Return Solo Queue

Basic Member
    Is ranked matchmaking supposed to be some kind of tradeoff for it? A queue with literally zero functional difference from the main queue, the only difference is a statistic telling you you're good at the game when you're done. Well la-ti-da, how about those of us that only care about actually enjoying this game instead of whoring epeen on the internet? Solo queue was the only respite from an idiotically written matchmaking, and as deeply flawed and unfair as it was, christ nothing is worse than 5 man stack vs 5 random games

Basic Member
    do you think we have any chance to have it reimplemented? or we should look for another game -_-

Basic Member
    Ok good i thought they had hidden the solo queue option again, its getting annoying playing against 3/4/5 man stacks, do you think we can have solo queue back

Basic Member
    match making is bullshit now again

Banned
    Its either u have 2-3 idiots in your team and u lose or u have 2-3 extremely good players and stomp. Is that what u want valvo?

Basic Member
    Getting rid of it was a stupid decision

Bought a bunch of the new items and then I found out they removed solo queue, which essentially means I'm done playing Dota 2 unless they bring it back. I wouldn't have bought all those items if I knew they removed solo queue, which they didn't mention in their patch notes. Real fucking sleazy, Valve, I expected better from you.

Basic Member
    The best kick to the nuts is the one you lie about

Basic Member
    Are you people stupid? It says : Solo Queue Rating and Party rating; when you're alone you get solo queued; when you're in a party you get party rated ... That difficult?

Quote Originally Posted by MagePower View Post
    Are you people stupid? It says : Solo Queue Rating and Party rating; when you're alone you get solo queued; when you're in a party you get party rated ... That difficult?
    lmao, someone is commenting without having tried it themselves yet. If you had tried it, you'd know that what you said is wrong. Not misleading. Not half true. In fact, not even just "wrong" - dead fucking 100% completely wrong. You will get matched against 5-stacks if you solo queue.

I mean, think about it for two seconds. If a 4-stack team queues together, where does the fifth person on their team come from? It is necessarily the case that that person is queuing solo, and so that solo person will end up in a game with a bunch of friends together.