View Poll Results: Do you want SoloQueue back???

Voters
1500. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

1,289 85.93%
  • NO!

211 14.07%
Page 96 of 238 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast

Thread: Return Solo Queue

Basic Member
    lol

Basic Member
    Dota 2 is dead gaem, gibbie back soloq

Some people can't understand what solo q means and they create threads and say : hey dota is a team game why you want to play solo ; they can't understand that 4+1 don't make dota a team game
    My English is not great and i know it

+1

Easy Steps for Valve to do something about this:

1. remove the feature to see who was in a party with each other at the end of the game.
    2. make an official post were you say you have solved this and only same numbered stacks are against each others.
    3. no more bitching about it while having the same situation in-game.

placebo effect at it's best
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLite View Post
    Valve has abandoned the game! The game is now safe to leave.
    No statistics will be recorded.
    powered by Bashtime

my view of the current MM: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...907#post769907
    and of RMM: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post879900
    and of solo-q vs party-q: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post929986

Basic Member
    Remove party system ftw. We will play ONLY solo Q !

Really now , I never played solo matchmaking even if I wasn't in a party and I didn't have problems... My last games were 4+1 vs 5 man stack and stomped 20 min both times. The 5 stacks play casually , not strategic , or at least not usually in AP.

Quote Originally Posted by FelicesBladewing View Post
    Easy Steps for Valve to do something about this:

1. remove the feature to see who was in a party with each other at the end of the game.
    2. make an official post were you say you have solved this and only same numbered stacks are against each others.
    3. no more bitching about it while having the same situation in-game.

placebo effect at it's best
    It's pretty apparent when some people are in a stack.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyforger View Post
    It's pretty apparent when some people are in a stack.
    i know. it wasn't even meant seriously.

On a more serious note: the only real reason a stack has an slightly advantage, is the draft (which can also be nullified if you have 5 player who actually have enough gamesense) and the coordination in teamfights, everything else is also possible with complete randoms if you use the communication valve give us in-game.
    And because in a stack there are mostly guys that are way weaker than the rest i personally think this advantage should be nullified in all other phases/aspects of the game.

the most people (NOT ALL!) who say "we lost because against 5man stack" are just searching for a reason to blame it for their lose.
    Nobody is bitching around if they got a 4man stack with them and were winning against 5 solo player, because they don't care about this as long they are winning.

the real problem is if you got guys in your team you can't communicate with (let it be because of understanding problems /language issues, or just because they don't want to), which is crutial if pings aren't enough in some situations.

Or people who don't take the game serious, trolls, leaver etc. but this have nothing to do with stacksize besides you reduce the factor when you increase your own stacksize.

tbh my solo games, even against 4 or 5 man stacks were more enjoyable than my party matches, where one of my friends who isn't that good get's crushed every time. the "5-man advatage" is a joke if you don't have the same skilllevel on average.
    Last edited by FelicesBladewing; 01-17-2014 at 03:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLite View Post
    Valve has abandoned the game! The game is now safe to leave.
    No statistics will be recorded.