View Poll Results: Do you want SoloQueue back???

Voters
1500. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

    1,289 85.93%
  • NO!

    211 14.07%
Page 96 of 238 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 960 of 2374

Thread: Return Solo Queue

  1. #951
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    88
    lol

  2. #952
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    15
    Dota 2 is dead gaem, gibbie back soloq

  3. #953
    Basic Member Rainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    725
    Some people can't understand what solo q means and they create threads and say : hey dota is a team game why you want to play solo ; they can't understand that 4+1 don't make dota a team game
    My English is not great and i know it

  4. #954
    Basic Member AnkidOt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6
    +1

  5. #955
    Basic Member FelicesBladewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cologne, Germany
    Posts
    274
    Easy Steps for Valve to do something about this:

    1. remove the feature to see who was in a party with each other at the end of the game.
    2. make an official post were you say you have solved this and only same numbered stacks are against each others.
    3. no more bitching about it while having the same situation in-game.

    placebo effect at it's best
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLite View Post
    Valve has abandoned the game! The game is now safe to leave.
    No statistics will be recorded.
    powered by Bashtime

    my view of the current MM: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...907#post769907
    and of RMM: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post879900
    and of solo-q vs party-q: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post929986

  6. #956
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    653
    Remove party system ftw. We will play ONLY solo Q !

    Really now , I never played solo matchmaking even if I wasn't in a party and I didn't have problems... My last games were 4+1 vs 5 man stack and stomped 20 min both times. The 5 stacks play casually , not strategic , or at least not usually in AP.

  7. #957
    Basic Member Skyforger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Elo heaven
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by FelicesBladewing View Post
    Easy Steps for Valve to do something about this:

    1. remove the feature to see who was in a party with each other at the end of the game.
    2. make an official post were you say you have solved this and only same numbered stacks are against each others.
    3. no more bitching about it while having the same situation in-game.

    placebo effect at it's best
    It's pretty apparent when some people are in a stack.

  8. #958
    Basic Member FelicesBladewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cologne, Germany
    Posts
    274
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyforger View Post
    It's pretty apparent when some people are in a stack.
    i know. it wasn't even meant seriously.

    On a more serious note: the only real reason a stack has an slightly advantage, is the draft (which can also be nullified if you have 5 player who actually have enough gamesense) and the coordination in teamfights, everything else is also possible with complete randoms if you use the communication valve give us in-game.
    And because in a stack there are mostly guys that are way weaker than the rest i personally think this advantage should be nullified in all other phases/aspects of the game.

    the most people (NOT ALL!) who say "we lost because against 5man stack" are just searching for a reason to blame it for their lose.
    Nobody is bitching around if they got a 4man stack with them and were winning against 5 solo player, because they don't care about this as long they are winning.

    the real problem is if you got guys in your team you can't communicate with (let it be because of understanding problems /language issues, or just because they don't want to), which is crutial if pings aren't enough in some situations.

    Or people who don't take the game serious, trolls, leaver etc. but this have nothing to do with stacksize besides you reduce the factor when you increase your own stacksize.

    tbh my solo games, even against 4 or 5 man stacks were more enjoyable than my party matches, where one of my friends who isn't that good get's crushed every time. the "5-man advatage" is a joke if you don't have the same skilllevel on average.
    Last edited by FelicesBladewing; 01-17-2014 at 03:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLite View Post
    Valve has abandoned the game! The game is now safe to leave.
    No statistics will be recorded.
    powered by Bashtime

    my view of the current MM: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...907#post769907
    and of RMM: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post879900
    and of solo-q vs party-q: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...l=1#post929986

  9. #959
    Basic Member Rainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    725
    Quote Originally Posted by Sa1nt View Post
    Remove party system ftw. We will play ONLY solo Q !

    Really now , I never played solo matchmaking even if I wasn't in a party and I didn't have problems... My last games were 4+1 vs 5 man stack and stomped 20 min both times. The 5 stacks play casually , not strategic , or at least not usually in AP.
    lol
    The problem is not with the other 5
    The problem is with the 4 in your team where they bitch about everything if something goes wrong
    My English is not great and i know it

  10. #960
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    71
    Well seems like I was right to wait a month or so just so I could see that Valve doesn't care. Anyway it's pretty pointless honestly to demand solo queue back when Valve as a COMPANY doesn't care about that if you keep playing and especially if you keep buying hats.
    The only way they would budge is if enough people cried out or numbers of players would just start falling. So cya later guys haven't had dota installed since my last post and if this trend is anything to go by won't be installing it back for a LOOONG time.

    PS: it's pretty pathetic of Valve though to keep doing this crap when Riot had separated servers pretty much from the f-ing start and they never had problems with queue times.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •