View Poll Results: Do you want SoloQueue back???

Voters
1500. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!

1,289 85.93%
  • NO!

211 14.07%
Page 1 of 227 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Return Solo Queue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member

Return Solo Queue

you cannot choose it now neither for ranked nor for normal games
    it's the worst thing you could possibly do, valve
    i am thinking to drop the game now. how am i supposed to play if you cannot match stacks properly and i don't want to be stomped by tryhard stacks
    seriously, you didn't implement ranked as a soloq only mode which is already bad enough, but removing soloq for both modes is ridiculous

Perhaps it's now inherent. If you are solo, you are put in solo queue and similar with party being put in party queue.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooCornchips View Post
    Perhaps it's now inherent. If you are solo, you are put in solo queue and similar with party being put in party queue.
    it cannot be inherent because when you play soloq mode you will not meet any stacks on both teams and therefore if it's inherent 2-4 man stacks will be impossible

no, we just have no way to avoid stacks now, neither for normals nor for ranked, which is fucking supposed be the place to prove the 'personal' skill

Banned
    I can confirm this is not true, facing stacked players and having stacked players on my own team while queueing solo.

I've just had a solo queue ranked game against a 5-man stack. If the solo ranking is not based on solo games it makes no sense.

Basic Member
    this match says otherwise.
    and FYI, i had a horrible time, russian team on teamspeak/skype, one of them tried to blame me (lich) for everything that went wrong so ended up muting him
    ID : 444848264

Basic Member
    do you play dota?

Basic Member
    No clue why they removed this. Completely retarded.

Basic Member
    well, it's actually clear why they did it, they thought that ranked queue will already make queue times long enough and soloq mode make them longer as well. they are afraid of queue times. but it's not a justification to remove it leaving us without any option to play without having to deal with parties since even ranked has parties. also they did it silently without even mentioning it in the patch notes since they know it's an unpopular decision. damn, i'm getting to really hate valve now

Basic Member
    damn, there goes one of the nicest improvements over dota 1. Why?? Shouldnt the user decide if they want to put up with longer queuing times on the no-stacks option?

I have to add, when you do manage to beat a 5-stack it feels really special. Last game I played we beat a 5-stack. On our team there was a 2-stack and 3 solo pubbers.
    Last edited by shaxmatist; 12-12-2013 at 08:32 PM.