Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Foulfell Shard gem? What does it do / counts?

+1 on gem

I am not sure but my gem recieved a charge after I got another Foulfell Shard....
    Maybe the case. Maybe not. However I am so burning to see what Valve will do with those gems.

Basic Member
    According to the description in the wiki, it's totally useless.

The only useful part is that it turns non marketable items to marketable status so you can sell them on the community marketplace.

I'm still hoping they'll become useful with the new event and whatnot.

This gems tracks the number of Demons Imprisoned and gives an item Corrupted quality (the count goes up by 1 for each kill the hero equipped with the corrupted item score on the following heroes: Doom, Queen Of Pain, Lion, Undying, Shadow Fiend, Shadow Demon)

Banned
    I think it tracks the number of demonic heroes you've killed.

Basic Member
    Terrorblade is the demon marauder—an outlaw hellion whom even other demons fear. He stole from the Demon Lords and for his crimes was taught this lesson: even Hell has a hell. He was incarcerated in Foulfell, a dark mirror of reality where demons are sentenced to gaze into twisted reflections of their own souls. But instead of suffering, Terrorblade mastered his reflected worst self and turned his terror loose upon creation.

--

look at TB's belt, it the foulfell shard.http://www.dota2.com/newbloom/day2/

Basic Member

Smile i found this on dota 2 wiki

"During the Wraith-Night event, the count increased by 1 for each kill the hero equipped with the corrupted item score on the following heroes: Doom, Queen Of Pain, Lion, Undying, Shadow Fiend, Shadow Demon."

Basic Member
    Does the counter still work?

Basic Member
    Hello why it ddnt remove tha market restrictions? I socketed it in an item which has a durational market and trade restrictions...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldebaran View Post
    According to the description in the wiki, it's totally useless.

The only useful part is that it turns non marketable items to marketable status so you can sell them on the community marketplace.

I'm still hoping they'll become useful with the new event and whatnot.
    I tried it to put in an item which has a durational trade and market restriction.. But it does nothing.. Useless gem! Wasted my $2 for the chisel and gem