Page 53 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: General Ranked Matchmaking Feedback Thread[READ OP]

Banned
    - the possibility of finding good players
    - that there is ranking

Dislikes
    - there is no balance in how u gain points. U can lose -25 points bcs guy runs mid min 0 and goes 0-30 bcs some1 picked hero he didint like. U can climb russian server to 4k+ and still be EXTREMELY BAD PLAYER. What im trying to say u have to fix atleast the feeder game scores. Its very easy to make count for whats feed on purpose and whats not, atleast allow free leave in this kind of games. It really hurts ur brains when u have to play 30min+ for 4v5 with enemy getting 10k free gold and experience. AND usually these feeders wont stop to just dying they steal ur items, lasthits, everything they possible can. Easiest solution is ofc giving ppl russ free server, I know rasist yes but they do suck in this game and they dont represent their mmr ratings at all compared to most other countries bcs they have some corrupted mmr system of their own

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LadaB View Post
    Dislike:
    Gave you 14564565454 million dollars and RMM still sux.
    Chat isn't disabled and everyone writes shits.

(I'm not polite because your matchmaking system pissed me off. Just for info.)

http://dotabuff.com/players/179294681 this guy 4,7k MMR...
    This is a bought account. The seller played the normal games and then the 10 calibration games and sold the account. As you can see clearly on this page:
    http://dotabuff.com/players/179294681/matches?page=6

It was probably 6K by the time this idiot started ruinning games. Just another one...
    match making generates rage

heres your fucking retarded mm results :

MY FEEDBACK : EITHER REMOVE THE FUCKING CASUALS OR MAKE YOUR REPORT SYSTEM ACTUALLY PUNISH SHITS LIKE THEM .

Basic Member
    - ranked matchmaking lets players play competitively with other like-minded people

Dislikes
    - when 1 team mate (non-party member) abandons and as a team loses the game, mmr is still lost (suggestion: halving lost mmr for the non-abandoning team member (non-party member) when lost and doubling the lose mmr for the player who abandoned)
    - very toxic players, those who try to make their team miserable, one example is this ranked match I had awhile ago, info below

MATCH ID: 813892841
    GAME MODE: ALL PICK
    DATE: 03 August 2014, 2:48:14 PM
    DURATION: 49:38

Violator: [T]imber - Phantom Assassin (Dire)

I want to report a very toxic player from a match I had awhile ago. Earlier in the game, we went to gank at top and I, SpiritB (Mirana), powershotted a dying enemy, and the said player reacted very harshly calling me a killstealer etc, I let that off since it's normal people accuse other people eventhough it's a team game not a numbers game. For some reason I got disconnected around 19:00 minute game time, then when I reconnected and regained control of my character, all my items are gone. I watched the replay, and just as me and my other team mate suspected, this person dropped all my items and hid them where no one could see them. Please take action, thank you!

19:25 - just as I disconnected from the game, the said player controlled my character and dropped all my items and acted like he didn't do anything.

23:19 - I saw I still have 1 item left in the courier, trying to salvage what I can, the said player dropped my item from the courier again to sabotage me.

I just want action against these kind of toxic players disrupting the game, and this is even a ranked matched, I didn't knew these kind of people exists in these kind of matches!
    Last edited by Spiritb; 08-03-2014 at 01:35 AM.

- I think mmr worked fine, until big amount abusers.
    Dislike
    -smurf accs/ bought accs with <200 games.
    Also, its nearly impossible to enjoy games at 4k+ mmr. 70% of the games there are ether extremely easy, or extremely hard. Why is it so?

Its around 15-20% of players at this bracket that has <200 games played. The mmr giving system is not that bad(you still get too high mmr, like + 300, 500 abve your real mmr), but it can be abused pretty easy.
    Its many tactics to abuse mmr, i have seen different, but mostly it is to play really few solo mmr games with heroes that give out biggest hero damage in team. Even if they lose, they get high mmr after TBD. U can also somehow abuse preferenses in language and match up with your maytes in same games and teams without using party search of the game.

I like to see mmr, and look why people play bad, some are on losing streak and get mad, and some are just started with ranked after abuse... If u see dotabuff of the most(85%+) TBD, few ranked games players, they are really falling down in mmr, after they get it and they also feed/being useless almost every game. Result of those actions - they randomly(cuz they lose games to random people) set mmr in the RMM pool, and it could be OK , if u think that after all, every1 will get those bad TBD/<200 players, but they make games unenjoyble totally, it becomes real waste of time.

I would make 1 of 2 things:
    Let people play mmr after 500 games (new players dont actually need it).
    Or, let people play solo mmr after 200 solo games, and then party mmr after again, 200 party games.

Its really too much wasting of time cuz of those guys, please, patch it...

Banned
    Do you think having the feeders and the best players in the team receive or lose the same MMR is unfair like I do? I think this can be improved by calculating which player contributed most or least for the victory or defeat by taking into account things like kills, deaths, assists, tower damage, hero damage, hero healing etc. Developers can probably think of more variables. What I would like to see is when the system detects an unskilled player in the team, he would lose something like 65 MMR and the other 4 would lose 15 instead of all 5 losing 25 like it is now.

Basic Member
    http://dotabuff.com/matches/817166784

I decided to play again. I'm the crystal maiden. Ugh...
    JUST QUIT PLAYING ALREADY

VALVE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT, NEITHER SHOULD YOU

SPEND YOUR TIME ON A DEVELOPMENT TEAM THAT ISN'T AFRAID TO POST ON THEIR OWN DEVELOPER FORUMS

Dislikes: MMR can't be reset if you keep losing many games. I find this really bad as I am now sitting at 1097 MMR and I'm a complete nervous wreck because of this. I want to be higher ranked, dammit, and I keep getting teamed with idiots!

http://dotabuff.com/players/31235686

Basic Member
    Hello!

Couple last days Dota have been laggy and stuff and in some games played by myself the mmr haven't been updated due to poor network connections, and that's awesome, Thank You. But yesterday those poor connections happened to focus on me and my friends and we couldn't join the match except two of us and neither did the enemy team. But however the match was marked as lost to us even thought 0:00 minutes was played and no-one couldn't reconnect. First time this happened straightly to me and that time it wasn't put on the lousy connections of yours at that vcery moment. I was just wondering if these matches will be handled later and the netwrok issues are noticed or will this little injustice stay at it is. Please give me some kind of a reply or link to question similar to mine. Thank You.

Basic Member
    Dislike
    this sucks
    something like league system would be way more competitive on dota.
    garbage mmr system