Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast

Thread: General Ranked Matchmaking Feedback Thread[READ OP]

Quote Originally Posted by Markman View Post
    I had been playing very high skill bracket for 2 years then without any reason i droppped 800 mmr and now playing in high skill bracket.....thanks again for the random mm. or not random.....even if it would be random i shouldnt get idiots that many times.
    Probably Loda thinks the same "I used to win TI and now I can't beat teams of rejects..."

Basic Member

WTF valve? fix your matchmaking explain this please

BRING BACK SOLO QUEUE!!!!

I had been playing very high skill bracket for 2 years then without any reason i droppped 800 mmr and now playing in high skill bracket.....thanks again for the random mm. or not random.....even if it would be random i shouldnt get idiots that many times.
    I also had a period when I dropped 700 mmr in a week. And you know why? I played lots of games, one after another, and I was always pissed off because I had shitty mates last game (not blaming the matchmaker, it was just bad luck), but I started to become more nervous and pay less attention because I started to consider every teammate as a dumb monkey instead of cooperating, and I kept losing even game that I would have won if I played properly. When I realised that, I took breaks after every defeat to calm down and start fresh every game, become a lot calmer, cooperative and forgiving. Climbed up 1.2k in a month, till I reached a level where it was hard even in my good games.

But players just find excuses without questioning themselves and that's why so many think the game it's fucked up, when actually their attitude.

Basic Member
    I tried this tactic to and it seemed to work, for a few games, but then for no apparent reason I got in with players that dont teamplay at all and start raging insulting from the second minute. 15 straight games like that. It seems like an odd fluke. To get max one decent chap per game in a streak like that. Even with daylong breaks between games.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintAndSoldier View Post
    I also had a period when I dropped 700 mmr in a week. And you know why? I played lots of games, one after another, and I was always pissed off because I had shitty mates last game (not blaming the matchmaker, it was just bad luck), but I started to become more nervous and pay less attention because I started to consider every teammate as a dumb monkey instead of cooperating, and I kept losing even game that I would have won if I played properly. When I realised that, I took breaks after every defeat to calm down and start fresh every game, become a lot calmer, cooperative and forgiving. Climbed up 1.2k in a month, till I reached a level where it was hard even in my good games.

But players just find excuses without questioning themselves and that's why so many think the game it's fucked up, when actually their attitude.

Basic Member
    Exactly. This is the way is is in the low tiers.

Excuse me i posting mm related bug again and i ask to please do not put this in the graveyard of mm system problem topic.

But please just take a look in my game

I continuously getting idiots in my team. This trend is started before the international 2015 and i really bored that i playing with people whos mmr shouldnt be over 1k.

I supporting carrying , farming double as my team , i am in every teamfights but there is no way to win since i am playing with very low skilled players. Like morf who got full support but needed 35 mins to get his first item linken.

Guys really. You cannot say the mm system is normal! If i would ask my gf who never played dota to come and play, he would have played better than most of my teammates who cannot even do common sense thing!

At least answer why the mm system is still so bad! There is no logic in the current mm system! You mixin low level players with medium and high and the team wins which has less noobs in it. It is not fair.

Why do I get parties in SOLO RANKED matches?
    Like seriously why should my MMR suffer coz of 2-3 morons in a party?

Parties should queue for party matches and solos for solo. I can give countless examples to show scrubs in party feed like crazy and lose the game. Fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizanurification View Post
    Why do I get parties in SOLO RANKED matches?
    Like seriously why should my MMR suffer coz of 2-3 morons in a party?

Parties should queue for party matches and solos for solo. I can give countless examples to show scrubs in party feed like crazy and lose the game. Fix it.
    1+

3.4k mmr here.

Sometimes I go offlane and feed like crazy , but still win.
    Other times I lose because my mid is lvl 7 at 15 minutes.

Hmmm , i guess in the end it balances out , but how is this even fun?

This happens because :

1. THERE IS NO SOLO QUEUE. 2K + 4K =/= 3K + 3K PLAYERS , EVEN THOUGH IT MAY SEEM LIKE IT. A 4K PLAYER WONT BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING AGAINST ME AFTER THE 2K PLAYER FED ME A 16 MINUTE RADIANCE.
    2. BECAUSE AN MMR SYSTEM BASED ON WIN/LOSS IN A TEAM GAME DOES NOT REPRESENT THE TRUE INDIVIDUAL SKILL OF THE PLAYERS.
    3. ACCOUNT BUYING.

ALL THE ABOVE FORCES INDIRECTLY THE 50% WINRATE.

BASIC THINGS.
    WAKE UP PEOPLE.

My MMR hasnt updated for quite some time in the Profiile section.

How to fix it?
    Last edited by Mizanurification; 11-06-2015 at 03:44 AM.

Basic Member
    Competitive, well balanced matches with and against English speaking players

DISLIKES
    Unbalanced matches against non-English speaking players

I'm finding my games increasingly frustrating for 2 reasons:

1. The games feel like they are either a) Impossible to win or b)Impossible to lose.
    – To clarify, it feels like the games are either fixed for me to win or fixed for me to lose. Neither is enjoyable. This is NOT a complaint about losing. Some of my most enjoyable games I have lost but some seem so one sided that I'm either playing people far below my level with players on my team either at my level or above making it far too easy to win or I'm playing against players either of my level or above with players on my side far below everyone elses level, making it so one sided I can't have a proper game.

2. Despite selecting Europe West and English speaking, 90% of my games are majority Russian/Ukranian etc and when you politely ask them to speak English they often make a racist comment and continue to speak Russian.

I strongly feel like the match making system needs to be reworked and believe it would seriously reduce the amount of abuse that is often found in dota 2 if matches were consistently more balanced.