Thread: General Ranked Matchmaking Feedback Thread[READ OP]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

General Ranked Matchmaking Feedback Thread[READ OP]

After some feedback from the devs, we are attempting to make feedback more useful for them. Please provide your feedback regarding ranked matchmaking in this thread only. We only appreciate precise, objective, constructive, and to-the-point feedback. Simply saying, "I like/hate ranked matchmaking" does not help the devs to improve it. When posting please post in the following format:

- I like x aspect of Ranked matchmaking.
    <some comments if you have further suggestions to improve this aspect> (OPTIONAL)
    - I like y aspect of Ranked matchmaking.
    <some comments if you have further suggestions to improve this aspect> (OPTIONAL)
    - and so on

DISLIKES

- I dislike x aspect of Ranked matchmaking.
    Explain why you do not like it. Give examples (with matchID if possible).
    Finally, you must tell us what we can do to improve this aspect. (MANDATORY)
    - I dislike y aspect of Ranked matchmaking.
    Explain why you do not like it. Give examples (with matchID if possible).
    Finally, you must tell us what we can do to improve this aspect. (MANDATORY)
    - and so on

If you do not follow the proper format in this thread (esp giving your reasons) or post off topic, your post(s) will be deleted. Do not reply to others posts in this thread. If you keep posting again without following the proper format, you may have your posting privileges revoked.

General Information about Ranked Matchmaking

- Ranked matchmaking rating changes are no longer dependent on match length.
    Source

- Ranked Matchmaking is currently unavailable for parties of 4 as part of an experiment to measure its impact on game quality.
    Source
    Last edited by Jan2011; 03-08-2014 at 04:31 AM.
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.