Thread: [Suggestion] Press CTLR + ALT + Click on enemy portrait to say he's back to his lane.

[Suggestion] Press CTLR + ALT + Click on enemy portrait to say he's back to his lane.

Recently I was muted and I played with some enemy Spirit Breaker and I thought about this
    We have CTLR + ALT ping, right? And with ALT + Click on enemy portrait you say he's missing on his lane.

So why not make it with CTRL + ALT + Click to say an specific hero is back to his lane? This for me, muted right now, would make things a bit better, since if you are muted you can't say an specific hero is back to his lane (tho you can edit the chat wheel to say "Enemy hero is back to the lane.") so teammates can stop towerhugging and play normally. This will not help to stop them from feeding thought.

Sorry if this was posted before OR if this is not the correct subforum to post it.
    Last edited by Ben_1020; 12-15-2013 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_1020 View Post
    Recently I was muted and I played with some enemy Spirit Breaker and I thought about this
    We have CTLR + ALT ping, right? And with ALT + Click on enemy portrait you say he's missing on his lane.

So why not make it with CTRL + ALT + Click to say an specific hero is back to his lane? This for me, muted right now, would make things a bit better, since if you are muted you can't say an specific hero is back to his lane (tho you can edit the chat wheel to say "Enemy hero is back to the lane.") so teammates can stop towerhugging and play normally. This will not help to stop them from feeding thought.

Sorry if this was posted before OR if this is not the correct subforum to post it.
    mmmmm i see this could be helpful... but at the same time the point of being muted is to punish...

Quote Originally Posted by handsonic View Post
    mmmmm i see this could be helpful... but at the same time the point of being muted is to punish...
    What I said was an specific situation, could work without being muted or not and make things easiers, plus to punish what? teamplay? ._.

+1

It doesn't matter if you are muted or not... it would be useful after using the: <hero name> is missing! to also have a way to type that he is back on the lane... I always have to type: "re" as meaning: "returned".
    This is how Dota2 games should look like! Game 1_Game 2_Game 3_Game 4_Game 5_Game 6

yeah this is nice also a generel return message (like the miss <lane>, to make it bind on keys) would be a nice addition.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLite View Post
    Valve has abandoned the game! The game is now safe to leave.
    No statistics will be recorded.