Thread: new unit layout screw broodmother micro

Basic Member

new unit layout screw broodmother micro

Hey!

The new layout testing is great! but the current location is quite bad for broodmother when you get too many spiders. Missclicking and selecting wrong happens very often, especially when playing sentinel!

UPDATE:

You can also select "dead bodies" even though their icons are gone. Really causeing alot of problems when microing!

BTW

Have you noticed that you can "deselect" single units with CTRL + portrait? AWESOME!!
    Last edited by Niss3; 12-14-2011 at 02:19 AM.

Basic Member
    use unified unit orders. solves all problems

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sterls View Post
    use unified unit orders. solves all problems
    If you select all units you can missclick their icons above the hero portrait.

Basic Member
    hold control and issue commands prob solved

Basic Member
    Seems like holding ctrl will also control heroes of players that left. Quite annoying.

Basic Member
    Have you noticed that you can "deselect" single units with CTRL + portrait? AWESOME!!

Basic Member
    This issue was on my mind when I suggested that the unit selection panel should be brought down from it's former position of top left. I came up with a few solutions one of which I'll most likely flesh out and post it up.
    Best solutions that I came up with right now would be to have a separate system of selections for Broodmothers broodlings. So as a front note: any other controlled creep that isn't a broodling (like a neutral creep) will go to the normal selection panel while the broodlings will go to a different system.

Basic Member
    I've also noticed that you can select your courier by misstake. Example:
    If you're radiant solo mid, you might click move (right click) above your hero portrait to move backwards towards your tower.
    Sometimes if you click at the supposably "courier" icon should/could be, the same issue as with dead spiderlings and other summons appear.
    You select your courier(s).

I many times wonder why I select my courier or other units without pressing any key, and then it's when I click move close to the hero portrait.