Thread: [Duplicate] Windranger's ult and scepter

Basic Member

[Duplicate] Windranger's ult and scepter

I've found 2 bugs while playing in a ranked match

1. Windranger's ult doesn't work correctly on third tier towers and structures, she casts the ult but it doesn't affect her attack speed anymore and yet it decreases damage while it's active.

2. Windranger's ult icon tells you that there's no damage decrease (when having a scepter in the inventory) but it's still affecting your damage output and can be seen in your stats

I guess that's it, please fix it!

(Thanks)

Basic Member
    1. Match ID/time stamp

2. the Aghanim effect is that it no longer reduce 'extra' damage (Lightning from Maelstorm/Mjolnir, poison from Orb of Venom, bonus damage from Javelin/MKB, etc), the -50/40/30% damage from your normal attack remains.
    Every time someone make a false report.
    Making people's losses feel worse with just my name (don't ask me how it work, I certainly don't)

Currently observed Orb(Unique Attack Modifiers), Critical, and Bash interactions for DotA2

To:
    People who cry MM isn't fair: Maybe you're not as great as you make yourself to be.
    People who wants surrender: It exists, but I'm not teaching you how to do it.

Duplicate. Casting Focus Fire while the previous buff is still there makes both buffs to disappear.
    Please, just call me buny.

I added tooltip issue to KTIL