Thread: Lost my Battle point boost

Basic Member

Lost my Battle point boost

Hey , i got an issue with my Battle point boost !
    I had a 80 % boost active and by misstake i activated a new boost on 200% i had the 200% boost for 1 game then it went back to the 80 % untill it timed out.
    When the 80% had expierd my 200% boost where lost, not in my inventory or active on my profile.
    any one know what might have happend to the boost ?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mins0r View Post
    Hey , i got an issue with my Battle point boost !
    I had a 80 % boost active and by misstake i activated a new boost on 200% i had the 200% boost for 1 game then it went back to the 80 % untill it timed out.
    When the 80% had expierd my 200% boost where lost, not in my inventory or active on my profile.
    any one know what might have happend to the boost ?

The 200% booster will expire after 2 hours from activation, even if you're offline.
    There are currently only 2 boosters that follow the new system (which only reduce time on your booster while playing games). The first one is the 80% booster you got for free in the Christmas update, the second one is the 400% booster that is available in the store.

If you activate a second booster before the first one has ended, you will immediately start receiving battle points for the second one. Once it expires the first booster will become active again.