Page 2 of 96 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Earth Spirit buff/nerf discussion thread (merged)

Fine as it is.

Also Hi Batrider, also while your lasso'd on him you will be dealing a wooping amount of dmg from your Flames and tar. Also you after 10 stacks (long team fight) you will have + 300 dmg to every attack and spell. Also your ultimate has a longer stun period. Really earths pull is like a lesser skilled version of pudges hook.
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    Fine as it is.

Also Hi Batrider, also while your lasso'd on him you will be dealing a wooping amount of dmg from your Flames and tar. Also you after 10 stacks (long team fight) you will have + 300 dmg to every attack and spell. Also your ultimate has a longer stun period. Really earths pull is like a lesser skilled version of pudges hook.
    Earth Spirit doesn't really affect low tier players like youself, there is a reason why he is not in CM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avidity View Post
    Earth Spirit doesn't really affect low tier players, there is a reason why he is not in CM.
    yes he is not in CM since he is a new hero and there is always a time lapse. If there is a new hero or a rework of a hero they are removed from CM for an extended period of time until the competitive scene get used to them.

Also please don't start that crap about CM, the CM pools are already inconsistent between Dota and Dota2. A hero being in CM or not has nothing to do with how balanced it is.

I.E Legion isn't in CM, yet she has been around for ages....

Also I am not a low tier player, derp. This whole thread is complaining about ranked AP. derp

If you really think its such a big problem for the "Pros" then please wait for the Pros to complain to Icefrog via email. Avidity you are certainly not a "high tier player" or a professional.

Stop being so god damn arrogant.
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

Banned
    Does it matter if I constantly get matched with pro players while playing on top pages?

Of course it doesn't. I know very little about balance when it comes to Dota, you're the expert here.

Does it matter if I constantly get matched with pro players while playing on top pages?

Of course it doesn't. I know very little about balance when it comes to Dota, you're the expert here.
    Does getting matched with pro players mean you are near-pro level?

Cause I've been matched with Loda and iceiceice more than enough times, yet I never feel I can go pro. Hmm?
    He's the hero this community deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt his identity, because he can take it, because he's not our hero. He's a silent buffer, a watchful nerfer. An IceFrog.

My Speedtest Result

Basic Member
    Just delete him No seriously...hes OP. And the last time I thought some hero was OP was Lycan TI2 era

Banned
    He should either be an int hero or get his int gain drastically reduced.

A while back I played some games where enemy heroes would enter in a really bad position, and ES would pull them back like they were tossed backwards (same way as Tiny toss skill).. is that normal or some ability abuse?
    Last edited by Himself; 12-31-2013 at 03:12 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soprof View Post
    Now, speaking about how he should be nerfed, I suggest all of the following:

0. General.
    Casting animation should be 0.1 / 0.5 instead of current 0.01 / 0. That will help bottom tier to cast things properly and, at the same time, limit his cap performance for nerds.

I. Geomagnetic Grip.
    Damage should scale as 75/100/125/150, instead of 125/125/125/125. Manacost should go up to 90/100/110/120 instead of current 75.

II. Boulder Smash.
    Silence should scale 3/3.5/4/4.5 instead of current 5/5/5/5.

Should be enough.
    I had to double check this was from today and not a necro'd thread. His silence does scale, 3.5/4/4.5/5. Been that way for a while now.

http://dotabuff.com/players/93256974

Apparently playing only treant protector makes you pro

You play exclusively on US east it seems, the majority of PROS are on European servers. Simply because the majority of pro teams are European. -->
    You are American so I'll excuse your arrogance, thinking your the best and all. That seems to be a running issue with Americans (Elitist).

You play about 3 hours a day, almost everyday. This picks up in Holidays, I assume you are a student/college.
    searching through your past 20 games, I haven't seen one single pro player....
    Also being on front page of watch =/= skill, there was a reason valve removed the High Very High and Normal search functions. The Watch Algorthim =/= MMR Algorithm

Anyway Avidity you are not doing it right. If you want to do it properly do it like Typhox here
    http://dotabuff.com/players/86717663 2800 games almost with one hero
    Last edited by Crowfeather; 12-31-2013 at 04:41 AM.