Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Ember spirit

Basic Member

Ember spirit

Ember is utterly broken and really needs a tune down. For real he is a free win hero and everyone in the team cant afford fucking hex/orchid and blow every stun/silence on this hero just because he farmed his daedlaus and managed to press E or w/e. Storm is stong, if snowballed but beeing able to ONEHIT an entire team with true damage with a single spell thats not even funny, and valve dosnt want a surrender option because they want everyone to try untill the end. Sure snowball heroes suck ass once they snowball but ember is fucking retarded. I rather have Earth spirit buffed 10 times over than ember as he is

Guys, remeber the first month Ember was in Dota 2? Everybody said ' Such an UP hero, needs buff'. XD

Also, im summoning you Emberinu!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix. View Post
    2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
    2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
    Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added

Credits to Phoenix.

Basic Member
    the problem is the 1k crit to everyone in the same area, and he dosnt even crit you with 1k once. I just got one shot by him while playing meepo. I had 30 armor, and 2.5k health. One hit dead. Thats fucking silly

well if you clump up against an ember with cleave what do you expect is going to happen
    My life for Aiur
    LMFAO wHo cAREAS HAHA Xd

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanaya View Post
    well if you clump up against an ember with cleave what do you expect is going to happen
    are you retaded? That makes no sense. Or you only play natures profit on another lane or what? It's actully IMPOSSIBLE to NOT get hit by his fist fuck in a teamfight, that deals 3k damage to everyone

Basic Member
    Hmm... What's good against a mid-game carry...
    Early game/mid game ganks or push!
    If he has no room to farm, he can't get gold or experience and stays level 1 the entire game.
    But if you have a big early game (bane + mirana, shaman + apparition, pugna, etc.) and a fairly good mid-game (invoker, axe, tusk, lich, prophet, etc.) then you can keep ember in check from level 1 unless your team lacks drafting knowledge or the other team is far better than yours. But in that case you just need to get better at the game itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patema View Post
    You know what they say:

ez gaem,
    ez lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by linsalainen View Post
    are you retaded? That makes no sense. Or you only play natures profit on another lane or what? It's actully IMPOSSIBLE to NOT get hit by his fist fuck in a teamfight, that deals 3k damage to everyone
    playing meepo, complains about ember spirit, ember is like the be all end all meepo counter if he has cleave
    My life for Aiur
    LMFAO wHo cAREAS HAHA Xd

Quote Originally Posted by linsalainen View Post
    Behave. The fistfuck needs to get those criticals, he is veery squishy and mana dependant in eg.

I pulverize him with clinkz unless my team feeds to oblivion. Also, target disables such as dk stun or lion hex are good against him.

he's easy to shut down with disables because he generally doesn't build BKB, he's also pretty squishy since most builds are all damage
    My life for Aiur
    LMFAO wHo cAREAS HAHA Xd