Thread: [Sugg.] Adding on warning alert for hero missing

[Sugg.] Adding on warning alert for hero missing

Every time I use ALT + click hero icon on top, the game will display "<hero> is missing". Can I have more options to alert my teammates when I ALT + click the hero icon on top?

ALT + click and drop down options will appear, default options are TOP, MIDDLE, and BOTTOM. User can add their custom location(s). The drop behaviour of drop down option is similar like wheel-chat but the design will be different to suit the interface.
    I don't want my teammates to complain and say I never alert them when a hero is missing from which lane. With addition option, the new display alert message will be "<hero> is missing from <option <#>>". Eg: Pudge is missing from MIDDLE. User can go to Settings to add more options such as "forest", "base", "roshan", etc... Eg: Drow is missing from BASE.
    A lot of newbies nowadays never use mic to communicate and their typing speed is very slow or they never aware enemies are farming or coming from which lanes.
    [ SEA & Western English are different ~ please understand ]
    [ If I accidentally insulted or post harmful content, please do notify me or remove it ]
    -

Basic Member
    It seems to complicated and won't add much. People who would actually react to missing lanes are probably capable of remembering lane compositions, so when they see that you call missing, they know which lane you are on. And it doesn't change much either way. If you see that enemy Pudge is missing, you have to react either way. The fact that he's missing from middle doesn't change much.
    Possible solution to foreigners issue
    In the grim darkness of the far future there is only war.

Quote Originally Posted by Redthirst View Post
    It seems to complicated and won't add much. People who would actually react to missing lanes are probably capable of remembering lane compositions, so when they see that you call missing, they know which lane you are on. And it doesn't change much either way. If you see that enemy Pudge is missing, you have to react either way. The fact that he's missing from middle doesn't change much.
    How if I am farming at bottom lane but I want to help my middle lane teammate who forget to alert the team in a situation where he roaming top lane? I experienced so many unnecessary and unreasonable complaints from teammates and I believe you experienced them before. You should got what I mean. Well, it's not about alerting the teammates only because in online ranked matchmaking always need quick in-game chat responses that requiring lesser typing. :]
    [ SEA & Western English are different ~ please understand ]
    [ If I accidentally insulted or post harmful content, please do notify me or remove it ]
    -