Thread: Some doubts about the announcer API

Basic Member

Some doubts about the announcer API

Hi,

im trying to make an announcer for some friends and myself.. but i havent been able to find the things i want in the event trigger list ( and honestly cant think how nobody thought of this or maybe i cant use google right :P).
    The thing is i would like different audio tracks to play whether the firstblood is in favour or against us, same with dead couriers, or with which team killed roshan. By this i mean i wouldnt like to play the same track for example " radiant's courier has been killed " if im playing as a radiant than when im playing as a dire; i would like to have something like " fuuuckk who got our courier killed! bunch of noobs " if im radiant and "nicee courier snipeee " if im dire. Same with roshan and same with the firstblood.

I hope you guys can understand what i want, basically what i need is an event trigger i havent found, in the form of IamRadiant or IamDire. then i can model all of these things. ( except for the firstblood since there is no IsFristbloodDire IsFirstbloodRadiant options unlike the roshan died to the dire or dires courier has been killed etc etc.)

Thanks in advantage

Basic Member
    really?? no one????
    is really valve that stupid that doesnt provide a way for you to know if ure playing as radiant or as dire?.

Basic Member
    bump... the boolean of iamdire or iamradiant is into the game ofc because heroes when you win or when u lose play specific sounds. If those sounds were only determined by wether radiant or dire won, not taking into account which team you were playing in, then it would make 0 sense.

Basic Member
    ggwp i was valve devs.