Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Dota 2 Lore for the Uninitiated

Yeah... I may retrospectively edit the old article to say that eight feet would be tall for an Oglodi.

We know that Axe is abnormally large and that Disruptor is abnormally small, compare their bodies' sizes in their official art and we see that Axe is very large indeed.
    We could presumably say that Axe is a robust specimen.
    Last edited by Nemzal; 01-06-2014 at 02:06 PM.

Basic Member
    You might want to use some ambiguity instead of concrete numbers for such cases, but I've dragged this issue for long enough. Good luck with the project.

Valve has certainly managed to make their sea very interesting with only a small handful of heroes.
    I say this because I just finished the sea articles, and thought I ought to update the article link.
    Which I have done.

I can't stand pointless self-bumps. So I gave this one a point!

Nemzal, i really liked your stuff. However may i requets one thing from you?

At your last thread from Dotacinema you are talking about Meranths and Slithereen and in the last page i saw you are heading towards to Fields of Endless Carnage, however, can you do Sven's lore before doing it? Because Sven is related to Meranthic Diaspora, he is half Pallid Meranth.

TY for the good lore threads btw

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix. View Post
    2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
    2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
    Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added

Credits to Phoenix.

A very good point someone made on the Reddit thing, and I would like to do Sven - and in fact, I think I have a way to do both my plans AND Sven.

See what happens! I think I'll have to do New Bloom stuff first. Since it's actually... topical.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemzal View Post
    A very good point someone made on the Reddit thing, and I would like to do Sven - and in fact, I think I have a way to do both my plans AND Sven.

See what happens! I think I'll have to do New Bloom stuff first. Since it's actually... topical.
    Thanks, waiting for it

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix. View Post
    2013: 10 heroes, 3 reworks, 4 events, hats, 1 arcana and TI
    2014: 4 heroes, 2 events, 2 arcanas, hats, 1 rework and TI.
    Lazyness. Not to mention the lack of bugfixes, and the amount of new ones with each new content added

Credits to Phoenix.

I love your Slithereen one - Slark is my favourite hero and yes it was such an entertaining read
    Long live Slark!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1337_n00b View Post
    And so what respect I had for the series has waned. Putting sunglasses on Nature's Fuckface's mug has stopped being funny even before Cyborgmatt showed up.
    The homosexual is right.

The homosexual also feels the need to bump the thread up with the latest update that isn't that recent anymore - Pudge.
    Heroes this user should seriously reconsider ever picking again.

THE DOTA 2 LORE MEGATHREAD IS TO BE UPDATED BY JULY 5TH

Visit the Dota 2 Lore Megathread. Renovation ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemzal View Post
    We know that Axe is abnormally large and that Disruptor is abnormally small, compare their bodies' sizes in their official art and we see that Axe is very large indeed.
    ...or that the perspective on that art is a little bit off to fill in the space in the bottom left corner (yes, artists do that). When I look at that art I see Axe and Disruptor of about the same size, with Axe being a bit larger only due to his muscles.
    Remember, remember the 1st of November