Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49
Results 481 to 490 of 490

Thread: Steam decides to freeze my account with my inventory worth around 2500 keys, is there

  1. #481
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    161
    This thread attracts shitty analogies like giant turd attracts flies. Some people seem to genuinely think that Valve should set up whole equivalent of real life law enforcement and legal system with cops, judges and court of appeals etc. to deal with griefers in their freaking video game. Soon they will be also demanding that forum moderators stop deleting spam posts on sight and instead start using that small "Report post" button, so that they would be on equal level with everyone else.

  2. #482
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Kira. View Post
    Because the punishment is more severe than what the offense deserves. I can't prove this further, just like you can't prove your argument further.
    There is nothing there is that I need to prove. I don't want to change anything. You do, so you have to come with arguments. You didn't say what deserve means. Other people say "deserve" means being skilled or being rich. I don't think that's right.
    What makes you think a frequent offender doesn't deserve that kind of punishment?
    Again, it's not a lifetime punishment, it's just his account getting removed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kira. View Post
    It was just an e-peen display, I won't change my mind. Have a nice day. ( My sig stays that way, untill I get bored of it, or a mod tells me to change it. )
    Have fun with the mods. I hope your signature is not the only thing they remove.

  3. #483
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    There is nothing there is that I need to prove. I don't want to change anything. You do, so you have to come with arguments. You didn't say what deserve means. Other people say "deserve" means being skilled or being rich. I don't think that's right.
    What makes you think a frequent offender doesn't deserve that kind of punishment?
    Again, it's not a lifetime punishment, it's just his account getting removed.



    Have fun with the mods. I hope your signature is not the only thing they remove.
    http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota...vo_kill_16.mp3

  4. #484
    Basic Member Shmendrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    I don't need to think anything about it, I have the dozens of changelog entries that have been made in response to my threads and posts. There is nothing left to say.
    What did YOU do to improve this game so far?
    Congratulations, your best life achievements: Commenting about a game in an online forum (And actually thinking any changes were thanks to you X) )
    Make a NON automated report system.
    I would rather wait 10 minutes for a balanced, fun and exciting match that will last 1+ hours. Than wait 10 seconds for a poorly balanced crapmatch that will end in 30- minutes
    Valve, How I'm I supposed to respect certain boundaries to prevent a mute if I dont know them because they are different for each and every person on each and every game I play?
    The only type of player that dislikes having his stats public are the players that suck and cheaters

  5. #485
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmendrich View Post
    Congratulations, your best life achievements: Commenting about a game in an online forum (And actually thinking any changes were thanks to you X) )
    Wow, you actually have no idea what I'm doing on this forum?
    Pretty delusional. It's a fact that a lot of changes were made by me.
    You don't have to believe it.

  6. #486
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Why let someone play LPQ when he repeatedly ruins games for others? Noone who only wants to harm others should be allowed to play the game.
    Why let a thief be jailed when he repeatedly steals? Why not just fucking kill him?
    Your logic and analogic is so flawed, I might actually call u on Valve Kni no wait, the mod who bans vk callers lurks around ...
    Quote Originally Posted by 8-ball View Post
    You mean ppl who went to china and won countless tourneys? who won 3 out of 4 internationals? I guess everyone can see your point, indeed.

  7. #487
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    600
    guys just stop commenting it's meaningless when u speak to a rock

    he's telling '' i contribute to dota2 so i have more rights hahaha''

    and he apparently has no proofs whatsoever, just that he feels 8k post on devdota2= epeen enlargement.


    Hail Typhox the descendant of icefrog, he is the mighty one which will patch dota2 to it's finest, HAIL HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by 8-ball View Post
    You mean ppl who went to china and won countless tourneys? who won 3 out of 4 internationals? I guess everyone can see your point, indeed.

  8. #488
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    372
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonwings View Post
    guys just stop commenting it's meaningless when u speak to a rock

    he's telling '' i contribute to dota2 so i have more rights hahaha''

    and he apparently has no proofs whatsoever, just that he feels 8k post on devdota2= epeen enlargement.


    Hail Typhox the descendant of icefrog, he is the mighty one which will patch dota2 to it's finest, HAIL HIM !
    He actually believes that. It's so sad.

  9. #489
    Basic Member Jan2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,357
    This topic is now discuss to death. The last 2 pages are just spam/insults. Since we dont allow that, i close this thread down.
    @OP: You showed in this thread that you did not have learned anything from your ban.

    Somewhere, you even got mad and called other forum user "fa**ts". With this kind of attitude and the link to a reddit thread its hard to believe that your ban was "unjustified".
    Your ban was NOT because an admin feels like it, its was because you were reported 50x more than ANY OTHER USER inside dota2.

    Non or less, contact the guy that banned you in a mannerd way.
    Last edited by Jan2011; 01-16-2014 at 04:19 AM.
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

  10. #490
    Volunteer Moderator CvP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,334
    Quote Originally Posted by auygurbalik View Post
    So you are basically saying you never did something that could count toward "abuse", any feed,flame,mic spam, pause etc etc...Anything in your whole DotA2 life? because only then you can defend what you are saying.Only then you dont care how fucked up that guy is. If you do some sort of "abuse" (even little one) you are fine with steam acc lock with all your games. That means it.

    Im impressed, never seen a player like you and probably never will...
    No, I have not. I have flamed people but that's been toward those abusers.

    Your dota games must be very pathetic that you think there cant be any player like this. I know a lot of people who do not feed intentionally nor do they mic spam, pause spam, flame without provocation no matter what happens.


    And finally, I wont support this punishment for just a voice/chat abuser unless he is an extreme repeat offender. But for intentional feeders? Anything is justified for them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •