Page 1 of 49 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Steam decides to freeze my account with my inventory worth around 2500 keys, is there

Basic Member

Steam decides to freeze my account with my inventory worth around 2500 keys, is there

http://steamcommunity.com/id/zachberg

is there any way to get these items back?

It was a stupid decision in a match of dota that I sincerely regret.

I was not given any warning, low priority matches, game deletion, or anything.

I had only been in low priority once with the new "games played" low priority system, so it's not like I was a leech to the dota 2 community, I actually can play well and have a greater then 50% winrate.

Just straight to a permanent account freeze, which gave me no time to do anything about the items in my inventory.

They decided my behavior was unnaceptable in my Dota 2 matches. I understand that has led to a freeze on my account.

But my entire inventory totalling up to 5000 dollars has nothing to do with the matches of dota I played that led to this.

I feel this is a tad unfair considering my trading life in the dota 2 community has been reputable, respected, and honest.

All I want is these items transferred to a brand new steam account without any wrongdoings, so I can start anew and recalibrate my attitude in my dota matches. I don't mind if they keep my main steam account frozen.

I tried to contact steam support but the only person replying to me is the Steam Mod that was in the last game of dota I played (DerrickG) who decided to lock my account permanently, so he is not listening to a word I am telling him.

Is there anything else I can do or is that just life and $5000 gone forever because I fucked up in a game with a Steam mod and he has full control of the money that I spent myself and earned to accumulate my wealth in the dota 2 economy.

This is not a sob post or a cry for attention. It's just a situation I believe is messed up and have a few questions on, so you can give me all of the life lessons in the world, but it won't give me an answer to this whole mess of a pickle of a crazy situation.
    Last edited by zachberg; 01-15-2014 at 01:52 PM.

Scammer? 2nd VAC ban? Steam account?

Basic Member
    the Steam Mod that was in the last game of dota I played who decided to lock my account permanently
    .......Wait, how do you even know it was the same person? Because according to you there was no warning or anything.

And you neither post the match ID/dotabuff of what happened, so frankly I can't see this as anything but "I'm sorry I shot a guy with police around, I am so sorry, please let me go"
    Every time someone make a false report.
    Making people's losses feel worse with just my name (don't ask me how it work, I certainly don't)

Currently observed Orb(Unique Attack Modifiers), Critical, and Bash interactions for DotA2

To:
    People who cry MM isn't fair: Maybe you're not as great as you make yourself to be.
    People who wants surrender: It exists, but I'm not teaching you how to do it.

Banned
    http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...56/960/d5e.jpg

Here is the Match ID Match 456820501

Intentionaly feeding Lucifer

Also in Dota forum we found this (Requires you to be loged to view)http://www.playdota.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1077114
    09-14-2012, 03:32 AM
    Default unban me please
    username: esqape

i'm not a d-bag anymore.

thanks.

-zachary http://dotabuff.com/matches/456820501

if i was a mod , i would add account delete and 1 year ip ban from valve
    Last edited by fytspike; 01-14-2014 at 05:45 PM.

Banned
    You can get perm banned for ingame behavoir?

0-29 intentionally feeding.

OP thinks he can do any wrong for his 5 kilobucks. Well. Actually not.

perma ban well deserved. deal with it.
    Everything you wanna know 'bout Russia http://wtfrussia.com

Did you do scam or somewhat? I dont think low priority ingame can cause you got banned =____=

Basic Member
    You get account ban for intentional feeding? Doesnt seem to apply to all the intentional feeders I get in my games.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shaxmatist View Post
    You get account ban for intentional feeding? Doesnt seem to apply to all the intentional feeders I get in my games.
    He intentionally feed with valve employee in his game, my guess is during the course of the game he's been warned but he didn't notice/ignore it (like that one other guy who have his music playing so he claims he didn't hear it) or worse yet if he taunts the employee.
    Every time someone make a false report.
    Making people's losses feel worse with just my name (don't ask me how it work, I certainly don't)

Currently observed Orb(Unique Attack Modifiers), Critical, and Bash interactions for DotA2

To:
    People who cry MM isn't fair: Maybe you're not as great as you make yourself to be.
    People who wants surrender: It exists, but I'm not teaching you how to do it.

Your punishment should've been harsher. A LOT harsher.

You make me sick.
    DOTA 2 ULTIMATE README
    Updated 01/04/15

Check upcoming Dota 2 pro matches HERE