Thread: Allow option for requirements to be set for joining chat channels.

Banned

Allow option for requirements to be set for joining chat channels.

Title might be a little confusing but allow me to clarify. Some of these chat channels that are made by people that become popular should be allowed to have requirements they could set in order for you to join the chat channel.

Examples.

Have a Dota Veteran Chat channel. (You need at least 2k games to join this channel. )

Io/Wisp lovers Channel. (You must have at least 80 games with wisp to join this channel.)

You can even do this for Finding match partners for party rank. 5k Party Finder channel. (must have atleast 5k solo or party rating)

Banned
    While I find your idea pretty good, there are like 2000 more important things they should first take care of, after even thinking about something like this.

for example we need something to combat the spam-bots etc. Last time I joined the Joindota channel it was like 98% tradebots and 2% normal users talking there...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 8-ball View Post
    While I find your idea pretty good, there are like 2000 more important things they should first take care of, after even thinking about something like this.

for example we need something to combat the spam-bots etc. Last time I joined the Joindota channel it was like 98% tradebots and 2% normal users talking there...
    Well when you kind of think about it. The suggested I just noted is actually kind of a way to have elite channels that will be majorly occupied by actual people. Cause spam bots wont fit the requirements.