Thread: Shop Favorites

Basic Member

Shop Favorites

have a section in the shop where you can drag and drop 6 or 8 of your most bought items (tp, tangos, wards, boot, etc) to save some steps in shopping.

This section should always be visible regardless of which tab you are on. (perhaps put it in the section where recipes are shown when a recipe is not selected?)

Basic Member
    Nice idea or make it so that you can customize your suggested items.

there is the option called:
    "Purchase Sticky"
    Icefrog: If you drag an item to the top right of the inventory area, like tp scroll or wards, it will remain there (for all future games) for fast purchasing. It does not disappear when you buy it.
    I have not tried it out. But imo shop favourites would be too much for the screen. It could work as subcategory for the item suggestions though and I still hope that Valve will implement a ingame-editor for the skill recommendations.
    specs for bugreports:
    i5-4200U
    AMD Radeon HD 8750M
    win 7

Basic Member
    yes. its a bit overboard, but even tabs for different builds for the same hero--if you do it yourself. example: looking for a Prophet damage-build. items will be way different than a pushing/treant prophet. maybe i like to go strength/dmg with a strength-hero, but also another build sometimes with armor/mana as a support stunner.