Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: [Confirmed] Reflection Cannot Target Non-Heroes

  1. #1
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,137

    [Confirmed] Reflection Cannot Target Non-Heroes

    It should be able to target all organic Enemy and Neutral units that are not Spell-Immune, including Ancients.

  2. #2
    Basic Member igo95862's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,142
    Here is a video:


    Hero creeps include: Spirit bear, Chaotic Offering, Brewmaster sprits.

  3. #3
    Basic Member Noya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    12,904
    It should also be able to target Roshan, the Attack Speed Reduction goes through Linkens and no Illusion created.

  4. #4
    Volunteer Moderator bu3ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    .-.
    Posts
    11,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Noya View Post
    It should also be able to target Roshan, the Attack Speed Reduction goes through Linkens and no Illusion created.
    Even if it gets castable on Roshan in Dota2, his shield probably would fully block it. Spells no longer get partially blocked, and it blocks every single target spell.
    Please, just call me buny.

  5. #5
    Basic Member Noya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    12,904
    Quote Originally Posted by bu3ny View Post
    Even if it gets castable on Roshan in Dota2, his shield probably would fully block it. Spells no longer get partially blocked, and it blocks every single target spell.
    Well that kills my solo TB solo Rosh min 9 strat
    please reconsider

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Basic Member chrisfrh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    970
    Quote Originally Posted by Noya View Post
    Well that kills my solo TB solo Rosh min 9 strat
    please reconsider
    he is not icefrog, so is not up to him. idk about rosh, but in dota2wiki it doesnt say anything about reflection being blocked and I read somewhere that it should proc linkens and still have its effects

  8. #8
    Basic Member Noya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    12,904
    Bump.

    I know this is not an easy fix because Illusions of creeps are not coded, but this helps TB jungle/Rosh a lot.
    I tried changing the Reflection targeting and everytime you use it on a creep the game will crash

  9. #9
    This is kind of a big deal.

  10. #10
    Basic Member Physicaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6,039
    There is a non-zero change this will be changed in WC3 DotA.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •