Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can't reach settings

Basic Member
    Did you also notice that the issue disappeared if you disabled kde's hot corners ?

Basic Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by hirsute View Post
    Did you also notice that the issue disappeared if you disabled kde's hot corners ?
    Yes , it's solved, but the active edge's green color doesn't appear during matches. I noticed also if I keep clicking the left button, while approaching to the top left button, I can click it, and the OpenSUSE's active edge's green color will appear then, as the cursor gets closer to the top left of the screen.
    Last edited by Sherif9; 02-21-2014 at 03:15 PM. Reason: To complete a sentence.

Basic Member
    I disabled the active edge, made the game at fullscreen mode, clicked on the Play or the store button, then the screen became red.
    I closed the game, openned it,clicked on the Play button, and it appeared with no problems.

Basic Member
    not really sure what you're talking about with the "active edge's green color" and "screen became red". Screenshots may help.

Also, if you want to be able to keep using active edges you may want to make a report on the github tracker (the bug I referenced was closed by its creator). Though maybe it's a kde bug and should be on the kde bugzilla.

Basic Member

Smile Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hirsute View Post
    not really sure what you're talking about with the "active edge's green color" and "screen became red". Screenshots may help.
    I meant
    snapshot1.jpg
    Last edited by Sherif9; 02-28-2014 at 01:40 PM.