Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Confimed]Silencer steals Intellect without having any Silencer spell

Quote Originally Posted by Sa1nt View Post
    That mod is bad. They could have just used the d2ware version. One hero picks OP spells = insta win.
    Shame 1 hero can't do it unless you guys suck at picking the spells yourself. it's a draft, no one can insta pick the op ones.
    And it's a fun mod, like on d2ware (which can definitely give OP combinations).
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Solo Queue

Quote Originally Posted by Kumori View Post
    Shame 1 hero can't do it unless you guys suck at picking the spells yourself. it's a draft, no one can insta pick the op ones.
    And it's a fun mod, like on d2ware (which can definitely give OP combinations).
    Ranged hero with fury swipes

gg

Quote Originally Posted by Jarnoloh View Post
    Ranged hero with fury swipes

gg
    void with time lock, blink attack, press the attack and coup de grace

gg
    why are you still playing ranked?

It's the very nature of the mode to be imbalanced.

Basic Member
    It's a fun mode, not meant to be taken seriously. Don't expect too much focus on this game mode (the void walking through chronosphere should be changed).

S/N - I saw a bane with Andy Mage's mana burn...quite a

Banned
    Valve tried to do something new and failed. Of course the gamemode isnt going to be balanced thats why it has the random word in there. But it wasnt well thought out. So, just dont play it or go play the D2ware version.

That gamemode is not something you can put in automatic normal matchmaking. In d2ware, you can pick multiple ults, you can pick any skill, you can pick your hero, you can ban abilities, and its not attached to the servers. If someone gets an op combo and goes like 40 and 0. Cool, clap for them and say "remake". If you get him in the next server, ban an ability that he had. Easy as it sounds, Valve is just trying to steal fire from a cool idea. But as the saying goes, "That government is best which governs least"
    Last edited by Haelin; 01-30-2014 at 02:30 PM.

I played several games, and so far, it has been fun. And I think that is the point. I find it as a success of Valve. It entertains me.

i 8 Σ π, and it was delicious.
    ELO HELL.

Banned
    But its already has been in D2ware and been fun for almost a year now if I can remember it. The game mode is fun, but I dont want to be bogged down by automatic matchmaking with a "fun gamemode" Ill play a private server for that. I'd rather them actually come out with a 3rd hero then another gamemode. Or even easier, make a way for you to search for D2ware servers through the dota2 client.

Basic Member
    Riki, Silencer, and Alch just shouldn't be in this mode. Their abilities mesh too well with other heroes.

For some reason, OD's Orb doesn't seem to proc essence aura with other heroes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.