Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Frost Arrows giving range to melee

Basic Member
    Since when sense in Dota 2 is priority?

So why we discussing here any topic at all ? Just let all be like it is even if its bugged since sense has no place in dota.

Basic Member
    Hey, I came here to say that even though this is "[confirmed]"

I think the skills should stay this way because if your team gets 5 melee heroes and you are against 5 ranged heroes, you can at least alleviate the random 5 melee problem by picking some ranged orb skills to give ranged attack to some these melee heroes.

Only thing that I think might need to be changed is giving a proper projectile speed to each of these skills.

Basic Member
    Please don't fix this, it's part of the AD mode. These are the things that are making this mode more fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    The average mmr in the 3.4k is lower than the average mmr in the 3.5k .
    Quote Originally Posted by Legdotus View Post
    in the middle of my game, I go to the menu, and watch a friend's game. That makes no sense to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by twl04046 View Post
    Sometimes the zeus ulti suddenly activated and it really scared me...

Fiery Soul abuse was part of this mode too and I bet the abusers had a lot of fun. Nevertheless they justifiably removed it.
    For me the fun of this mode is to figure out strong skill combos and not just one skill that makes me op.

Basic Member
    I think when manually cast orbs are normal skills that damage the target equal to the amount of your current damage ,apply their effect,have their own cast range (which is different from the hero's attack range(talking about normal modes ,normal heroes) )and most of them have 0 CD.(liquid fire doesn't).The way creeps react to them proves this.

Basic Member
    To all the people saying it's fun that melee have ranged attack, try playing against Kunkka and Dragon Knight, both with ranged attack and see how "fun" it is to get stomped by ranged tanks.

Just saying

^DotA1 doesn't matter. Just saying.
    Please, just call me buny.

Yeah I know. I'm just reminding that LoD did restrict this. I don't know if it was due to a bug/limitation or actual balance, but it was just better than what we have in AD (IMHO).