Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Confirmed] Moonglave serious error

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up [Confirmed] Moonglave serious error

I noticed that Moonglaive doesnt work for antimage, and my guess is that it doesnt work for any other melee hero. Didn't test with range heroes. Actually, when I attack a hero or creep, Luna's original glaive spawns at the place of a creep that is being hit and it never disappears. It just keeps spinning at the place. After a while, there are glaives all around the map and it becomes really annoying and it causes lag too.

Basic Member
    Not the same issue but I've found that moon glaives do not work with illusions of any kind, even when using them on Luna herself.

As for the melee glaives issue I've seen that happen before on the unofficial modded servers and the best guess is it fails to find a target for the first "bounce" because you are hitting with melee range? either that or you don't have a attack particle so it thinks your attacks can never reach the target.

Basic Member
    there are several abilities that looks strange for melee, Liquid fire is another one but there atleast you get a hit confirmation but never see a projectile. i beleve burning spear have the same issue for melee, my first guess is that melee heroes dont have any projectile speed and/or projectile animation so you wont see it.
    are you sure that glaves just did not show? cause im fairly sure it worked on test client just that it was bugged as hell fuilling the map with glaves animation stuck on the ground spining.

Basic Member
    Untitled.jpg BTW check my sick pick )

Sven's auto attacks bug with Luna's glaives

They leave behind a glaive that floats in the air all game with every auto-attack.

[QUOTE] this happened to me too. I had flak cannon great cleave and gods strength also

Moon Glaive doesn't work

Match ID: 497783831
    Hero: Slark
    Abilities Chosen: Mortal Strike, Moon Glaive, Searing Arrows, Amplify Damage

The Moon Glaive ability should have allowed attacks to bounce. They did not. Also, there was an animation bug when I attacked, a spinning Moon Glaive appeared under the target. It spun in place, and they never disappeared.

Happened again, I was Jugger with Tidebringer and Split Shot.

Is it just an interaction with cleave?

Basic Member
    No, it's just that the default Projectile Speed is 0. Obviously ranged heroes override it with their own, but in the case of melee heroes it isn't (except for special cases like Terrorblade and Dragon Knight). Hence, things like Moon Glaive make a projectile with Projectile Speed 0, in other words it just stays there and never moves.

LUNA MOON GLAIVE BUG ON MELEE HEROES

MOON GLAIVE
    doesn't work with Anti Mage and Slardar..
    But when I saw my opponent use moon glaive on Magnus it worked.
    Why? Zz..

Just see Attachment..
    Attached Images Attached Images