Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Confirmed] Elder Dragon Form breaks Auto Attacking

[Confirmed] Elder Dragon Form breaks Auto Attacking

Match ID 490348257

I was Earthshaker in this match and when I got to use Elder Dragon Form, I turn into the dragon, but all my Auto-Attacks do nothing. I click to attack an enemy, he walks up to melee range and spits but it won't connect and the projectile is just in mid air forever. Effectively turning me useless for the time when I use the ability.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=222327338 Screenshot of said projectile.

Basic Member
    Just adding: it also breaks the attack range
    The dragon form seems to attack from < 128 range

Basic Member
    Elder dragon form attacks will have +0 range to your attack and they travel at 0 ms, so they never reach their target and deal the damage. They hang in the air. Presumably, if the attack projectile actually reached the target, it would deal the damage, but its not too easily testable.

Any side attacks ex flak cannon or split shot will work, and indeed will carry the dragon form orb effect, but main target attack will remain immobile

[Ability Draft] DK Ulti does not give range on NON-DK characters

Just as the title says, found it on pa

Does give bonus cast range, doesnt give bonus attack range...

Judging from the fact that it does say in the numbers the attack range increased i'd say its due to the way heroes are made to target things and attack.

But thats just my 2 cents. Game ID: 491253184

Had the same issue, DK elder dragon form on Spiritbreaker, became a melee ranged dragon. As you note, the ability says it adds 370ish attack range, should work for all melee heroes. Maybe even ranged heros should get the attack bonus, based on the skill wording.

Basic Member
    I tryed it with jakiro and abbadon. Dont work for both.

Volvo fix it please.

Does it change BAT to 1.7 and attack animation to 0.5/0.4?

Adding.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clan_iraq View Post
    Elder dragon form attacks will have +0 range to your attack and they travel at 0 ms, so they never reach their target and deal the damage. They hang in the air. Presumably, if the attack projectile actually reached the target, it would deal the damage, but its not too easily testable.

Any side attacks ex flak cannon or split shot will work, and indeed will carry the dragon form orb effect, but main target attack will remain immobile
    I was able to attack just fine with Ursa in EDF but had melee range. Splash etc worked. ID: 491904871
    A friend of mine even got EDF on DK himself and he stil had melee range. ID: 492268118

What you described happened to me in another game with Luna's Glaives though, they just remained in the air spinning on the same spot for the rest of the game. I was Wraith King that game. ID: 491983450

Basic Member

Dragon Knight Ulti on Earthshaker

I had Earthshaker and had Dragon Knights Ulti. It didnt do any damage, instead the fireballs would just stay on the ground.

Basic Member
    That is on the know bug list.. #2 here