Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Question]Are abandons meant to count in Ability Draft?

Quote Originally Posted by loewen View Post
    i'm 10k mmr
    And I bet Valve's broken kappa making system pairs you up with people in the 6k mmr, AM I RIGHT?! Omg system so broken, I know because loewen gave his MMR so willingly.

Basic Member

ability draft

my question is simple and easy:

wins and losses are counted in our win/loss history which belong to these ability draft games?

ty

Quote Originally Posted by dasstefan View Post
    it is indeed a problem, how could 2 reports a week help to get rid of 8 russians in a game with english language and eu west selected?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmendrich View Post
    If you could grasp the most basic knowledge about how to play DotA 2, and not be a feeder noob that gets harassed every game, you wouldnt be so desperate to keep this system

Banned
    Yep, pretty dumb.

Basic Member
    lol this fun-based new mod sounds really great actually but it is beyond stupidity that it is actually count beside our real-played-games (AP CM RD)

Quote Originally Posted by dasstefan View Post
    it is indeed a problem, how could 2 reports a week help to get rid of 8 russians in a game with english language and eu west selected?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shmendrich View Post
    If you could grasp the most basic knowledge about how to play DotA 2, and not be a feeder noob that gets harassed every game, you wouldnt be so desperate to keep this system

shit my 8k mmr isnt the top anymore
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your hype ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Ability Draft mode is not to be taken seriously at all. You can have all of Na'Vi on your team and still lose. The game mode is completely unbalanced and broken. That's the point of the mode. It's for people that want to laugh at ridiculous interactions with heroes and spells. If you are playing Ability Draft thinking you will have a balanced match, you are going to have a bad time.

There is no way to balance the mode.
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give FORUM RULES
    OKAY, HERE!
    ノ( ◕ _ ◕ノ)

If you have a problem, PM me or another moderator!

im glad valve isnt banning skill combos. it completely ruins the point of the mode
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your hype ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Talron View Post
    im glad valve isnt banning skill combos. it completely ruins the point of the mode
    Because most of the time you can just break the combo by picking a part of it

Quote Originally Posted by WhaleRum View Post
    Ability Draft mode is not to be taken seriously at all. You can have all of Na'Vi on your team and still lose. The game mode is completely unbalanced and broken. That's the point of the mode. It's for people that want to laugh at ridiculous interactions with heroes and spells. If you are playing Ability Draft thinking you will have a balanced match, you are going to have a bad time.
    Yes, it can't be balanced based on spells/passives/abilities ... but I was wanting to be balanced based on MMR...Balance meaning the last hit/deny numbers, the number of wins vs the number of loses...
    This is how Dota2 games should look like! Game 1_Game 2_Game 3_Game 4_Game 5_Game 6

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WhaleRum View Post

Why does it record stats?