Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 6.80 Native Integration Improvements

6.80 Native Integration Improvements

Well done, it's appreciated!

I run in full screen, at 1440x900.

One nit, when I press ESC (default key to close dialogs -- the shop) it exits full screen mode, you could capture that that prevent escape from dumping me back to a window. For now I rebound that key, but it would be nice if that wasn't an issue.
    Last edited by supplanter; 01-29-2014 at 11:30 PM.

Basic Member
    it was a sarcasm? coz for me game became unplayable in fullscreen mode (game freezes avery 5-6 secs), and in beardless window mode i can't open any other apps

Quote Originally Posted by srsatt View Post
    ...and in beardless window mode...
    What is that?
    I will mercilessly add to my ignore list anyone that makes an incredibly annoying signature.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoveringmover View Post
    What is that?
    it sounds right to me, I think I'll even use it in future.

Basic Member
    the game freezes for 1 2 second if you try to move the camera fast. The game was working properly before the new update. The new full screen mode is killing me. Thank you for your effort.

Yeah, the swap to use new native fullscreen is a bad choice. Games ideally aren't meant for to use it, and poor performance is a result of it.

At least add an option so you can choose.

Maybe there's a start command flag you can use, but I'm not familiar with it.

Basic Member
    Guys you need to fix this, when ever i move my cursor top the top of the screen, the game freezes for a second because of the menu bar underneat the screen. I guess mac wants to open it(by sliding down) but because we are on full screen it doesn't show however lags/freezes.

The game was playable before patch. Thank you for your effort.

Basic Member
    yes confirm! if i move fast camera...game freeze for 1-2 second...and after return smooth

i've maverick osx 10.9.1 cpu i7 and nvidia gt650 1 GB....therefore it isn't an hardware problem
    plz valve fix it!!! I want to play without problems!!!

Basic Member
    I made ​​a test.
    In dota i do 60+ fps max setting....if i move fast camera with directional arrows, the game is smooth.
    If i move camera with mouse, the game microfreeze...and fps drop 60fps to 3 fps for a sec...then return smooth...
    i think is a problem of new update and new integration with osx...

valve FIX

Basic Member
    I have the exakt same issue. Please fix it valve. It is not playable under OS X anymore.
    System:
    Mavericks
    i5-Ivy Bridge
    16GB RAM
    GTX660Ti