Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [Confirmed] Void can move through chrono even if he isn't the one with the abilit

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomblaze View Post
    AD is about making the most broken hero you possibly can. How can you complain about void being able to walk in chrono when you can get sticky napalm and ion shell on the same hero and do 250 dps?

common sense tells me void should be able to walk in chrono because he controls time. he is associated with it and heroes are more than just base stats
    Ability Pool
    get it you pool the abilities ..and you don't get to keep them how hard is that?

Yes AD is about making broken hero's ,but it is not about starting with one

Basic Member
    Sure then lets also give all heroes same int/str/agi gain, and same BAT,and same starting resistance, why not remove ranged for ranged heroes since thats an advantage they get that is not part of an ability.

Basic Member

Post Faceless void and his ultimate

I noticed that even if you don't have chronosphere in ability draft, you can go through it if you are faceless void, at least it doesn't give you bonus speed.

Basic Member

Exclamation [Ultimate Faceless Void] When other hero pick Void's ult

When ultimate is used by other hero, Faceless Void can move in the ult.

merged with this thread
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

Basic Member
    PLEASE GET RID OF PASSIVE ABILITIES IN AD... IF there's an enemy void this ult becomes useless... I ran a charge of darkness + chrono into rocket barrage, and void was 100% unaffected because he could use slark's ult and get out because he's unaffected by chronosphere...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xbon View Post
    PLEASE GET RID OF PASSIVE ABILITIES IN AD... IF there's an enemy void this ult becomes useless... I ran a charge of darkness + chrono into rocket barrage, and void was 100% unaffected because he could use slark's ult and get out because he's unaffected by chronosphere...
    you shouldnt charge void?