Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Terrorblades Fire path

Banned
    Yeah, I was with Kat in that game and also saw the prints.

Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    I could see a foe TB leaving footprints, even though I had not vision of him.
    #foulfelldemonproblems

Quote Originally Posted by Jarnoloh View Post
    #foulfelldemonproblems
    This is an incredible disadvantage. And I think someone said ( haven't tried it yet ) that you can see the footprints while he is invisible. This needs to be fixed ASAP. Unless it is intended for some reason.
    Spoiler: 

This is an incredible disadvantage. And I think someone said ( haven't tried it yet ) that you can see the footprints while he is invisible. This needs to be fixed ASAP. Unless it is intended for some reason.
    Was just a joke
    Shouldn't the user be the only one to see them? Naix has the same effect, to a much lesser extent ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarnoloh View Post
    Was just a joke
    Shouldn't the user be the only one to see them? Naix has the same effect, to a much lesser extent ofc.
    Enemies should only be able to see the footprints IF you have vision of TB/Naix.
    Spoiler: 

Enemies should only be able to see the footprints IF you have vision of TB/Naix.
    Yes. Just as it was/is in WC3 Dota. When enemies have vision on TB - they can see footprints. If they don't have vision - they can't see footprints.
    Didn't play or see TB in mm, so if you see footprints even if you don't see TB that's probably a bug. Of course if you lost vision of TB you can still see his footprints that were left while you had vision on him.

Even if enemies can see footprints you have made while you are at fog (which I still doubt, need to test it) it would be to your advantage, you want them to follow you in fog when you're low health so you can sunder them. Besides, it's not like the hero is underpowered for it to be a big deal for him especially since with his skillset; sunder, illusions he can trick enemies and mislead or kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLJaDe View Post
    Even if enemies can see footprints you have made while you are at fog (which I still doubt, need to test it) it would be to your advantage, you want them to follow you in fog when you're low health so you can sunder them. Besides, it's not like the hero is underpowered for it to be a big deal for him especially since with his skillset; sunder, illusions he can trick enemies and mislead or kill them.
    Are you serious? I told you they are visible even when you are invisible. What if you DON'T want them to follow you? What you are basically saying is "this hero is not underpowered, so let's just give vision of him to the enemy team". This needs to be fixed.
    Spoiler: 

Are you serious? I told you they are visible even when you are invisible. What if you DON'T want them to follow you? What you are basically saying is "this hero is not underpowered, so let's just give vision of him to the enemy team". This needs to be fixed.
    You're talking off the top of your damn head boy. I tested it, enemies can't see the tracks you leave while you're at fog (or invis).
    Check image. I see TB, then he enters fog, tracks stop appearing for me, then I gain vision of him, tracks start appearing but those he left while in fog aren't visible.

Quote Originally Posted by DeLJaDe View Post
    You're talking off the top of your damn head boy. I tested it, enemies can't see the tracks you leave while you're at fog (or invis).
    Check image. I see TB, then he enters fog, tracks stop appearing for me, then I gain vision of him, tracks start appearing but those he left while in fog aren't visible.

Hey "boy", I was in a game with noo, and the enemy TB did not manage to juke me ONCE because I could see where he was going. I don't know if it was fixed somehow, but it was like that on release. Got it kid?
    Spoiler: