Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Terrorblades Fire path

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    no
    Posts
    21,959
    Yeah, I was with Kat in that game and also saw the prints.

  2. #12
    Basic Member Jarnoloh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    I could see a foe TB leaving footprints, even though I had not vision of him.
    #foulfelldemonproblems

  3. #13
    Basic Member katsaroulhs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Orion Arm
    Posts
    16,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarnoloh View Post
    #foulfelldemonproblems
    This is an incredible disadvantage. And I think someone said ( haven't tried it yet ) that you can see the footprints while he is invisible. This needs to be fixed ASAP. Unless it is intended for some reason.
    Spoiler: 

  4. #14
    Basic Member Jarnoloh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    This is an incredible disadvantage. And I think someone said ( haven't tried it yet ) that you can see the footprints while he is invisible. This needs to be fixed ASAP. Unless it is intended for some reason.
    Was just a joke
    Shouldn't the user be the only one to see them? Naix has the same effect, to a much lesser extent ofc.

  5. #15
    Basic Member katsaroulhs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Orion Arm
    Posts
    16,971
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarnoloh View Post
    Was just a joke
    Shouldn't the user be the only one to see them? Naix has the same effect, to a much lesser extent ofc.
    Enemies should only be able to see the footprints IF you have vision of TB/Naix.
    Spoiler: 

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Enemies should only be able to see the footprints IF you have vision of TB/Naix.
    Yes. Just as it was/is in WC3 Dota. When enemies have vision on TB - they can see footprints. If they don't have vision - they can't see footprints.
    Didn't play or see TB in mm, so if you see footprints even if you don't see TB that's probably a bug. Of course if you lost vision of TB you can still see his footprints that were left while you had vision on him.

  7. #17
    Basic Member DeLJaDe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    541
    Even if enemies can see footprints you have made while you are at fog (which I still doubt, need to test it) it would be to your advantage, you want them to follow you in fog when you're low health so you can sunder them. Besides, it's not like the hero is underpowered for it to be a big deal for him especially since with his skillset; sunder, illusions he can trick enemies and mislead or kill them.

  8. #18
    Basic Member katsaroulhs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Orion Arm
    Posts
    16,971
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLJaDe View Post
    Even if enemies can see footprints you have made while you are at fog (which I still doubt, need to test it) it would be to your advantage, you want them to follow you in fog when you're low health so you can sunder them. Besides, it's not like the hero is underpowered for it to be a big deal for him especially since with his skillset; sunder, illusions he can trick enemies and mislead or kill them.
    Are you serious? I told you they are visible even when you are invisible. What if you DON'T want them to follow you? What you are basically saying is "this hero is not underpowered, so let's just give vision of him to the enemy team". This needs to be fixed.
    Spoiler: 

  9. #19
    Basic Member DeLJaDe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    541
    Quote Originally Posted by katsaroulhs View Post
    Are you serious? I told you they are visible even when you are invisible. What if you DON'T want them to follow you? What you are basically saying is "this hero is not underpowered, so let's just give vision of him to the enemy team". This needs to be fixed.
    You're talking off the top of your damn head boy. I tested it, enemies can't see the tracks you leave while you're at fog (or invis).
    Check image. I see TB, then he enters fog, tracks stop appearing for me, then I gain vision of him, tracks start appearing but those he left while in fog aren't visible.


  10. #20
    Basic Member katsaroulhs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Orion Arm
    Posts
    16,971
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLJaDe View Post
    You're talking off the top of your damn head boy. I tested it, enemies can't see the tracks you leave while you're at fog (or invis).
    Check image. I see TB, then he enters fog, tracks stop appearing for me, then I gain vision of him, tracks start appearing but those he left while in fog aren't visible.

    Hey "boy", I was in a game with noo, and the enemy TB did not manage to juke me ONCE because I could see where he was going. I don't know if it was fixed somehow, but it was like that on release. Got it kid?
    Spoiler: 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •