Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Ability Draft Bug List

I'm doubtful that Valve will be willing to rework Silencer's innate and indeed other innates just for AD. You'd end up having different base heroes for different game modes and I doubt they'd be willing to make the extra effort :P

Pudge is a good example of how it could be done though as the Str gain is (as far as I know) linked with the ability. Silencer's int gain used to be like that but they made the conscious decision to split it off. You could rework Void's ulti as suggested but again that would have to be a rework specific to AD.

And yeah silencer first pick with OD ulti in the pool would be nasty to deal with atm lol. I find stomps a bit dull, had a few games where I went 30++ kills for no deaths and it's a bit boring tbh. And it's dull when you're on the other side and the enemy one-shots you 5 mins into the game lol. SO yeah some balancing may be nice, but for now I'd say fix the unintended bugs first

I don't know if this is a "bug", but my friend recieved an abandon for sitting in well with his "Arty strat". He picked Re-arm and clockwerk rockets. He was getting kills (like, multikills) however this did not stop him from abandoning because he was not recieveing the experience for them. So now hes in LP queue. An easy fix seemingly would be to allow getting kills as a substitute for base xp atleast in AD. Match i.d. : 497689520 497689520

Has anyone had issues with tusk's snowball in AD? I've had a game with brew where I picked snowball and it bugged a number of times, either not showing the animation or simply sending me to another target (like some sort of mini teleportations). Can't find replay, will try to reproduce if no one else noticed this.
    Last edited by NasterOfEntropy; 02-09-2014 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Removed wrong statement

Basic Member
    NoE, don't claim wrong info. It'c clearly a bug that he didn't get XP for hero kills outside of XP range.

Quote Originally Posted by ZzZombo View Post
    NoE, don't claim wrong info. It'c clearly a bug that he didn't get XP for hero kills outside of XP range.
    Ok my statement was badly worded. Let me rephrase since I did watch the replay and am confident there is no bug.
    He does gain exp from hero kills whilst in the well as expected. His last kill is around 27:55 (you can check he gains exp from it) and he gets an abandon at around 33 mins, which in my opinion is not a bug since it had been 5 mins since his last kill.

Unless he's supposed to get exp from long range assists which to my knowledge is not the case but I may be wrong.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cywait View Post
    When I used flak cannon and overpower at the same time as Lich only 3 shots would be at max attack speed from overpower. I was never able to get more than 3 shots to use overpower unless I was not using flak cannon at the same time.
    It looks like Overpower attack counter ticks down every time a Flak projectile hits an enemy.

Basic Member
    Toggling Voodoo Restoration procs overload. Not sure if it works with aftershock and static field too.

I'd wish if they can remove sniper passive range on melee heroes
    Totally breaks the game

Basic Member
    lol? Dragon Form on ranged breaks it too.

Basic Member
    when pudge normal hits with elder dragon form, it leaves green gooey traces. previous game nearly whole map had it.

and one thing- pls make it strict penalty for abandonments. the past whole hour we wasted time drafting and ends up with player abandoning due to sad skills.